Zoro asks feel better now? part 3

The guys on board are starting to call the crew. Brook runs back and forth on the deck. Franky leaves to heat the thousand sunny. When Usopp was finally done talking to the strawhats you ask him.

"They're not here for me are they?" you look at him.

"Cause if they're here for me, I'll surrender so- "

"It's just a coincidence _____" Usopp said. He looks scared but he did try to reassure you with a smile. The strawhats had arrived but zoro and luffy haven't.

"I'll search for zoro, I have a feeling where he could be!" you volunteered.

"Are you sure? You know that ship might be here for you." robin asked.

"Trust me!" you said and let out a big smile. The crew smiled back at you and nodded.

"oh wait put this on so they wouldn't notice you!" Usopp handed out a kerchief.

"Wore it like a burglar." He said and you gave each other a thumbs up.

...

The sky turns grey. You look at horizon and saw the ship with the world government flag closing to the shore.

It might rain anytime soon.

You headed out to the town. The news of a world government ship approaching must have reached the town. Citizens are starting to hide inside their houses. You've already familiarized yourself with the town so it was easier for you to look. You have a hunch where zoro could possibly be so you narrowed your choices to the weaponry, liquor store or corners and dark alleys where he could doze off.

You ran like crazy along the busy streets of townspeople on their way home calling out to zoro. You might have heard someone calling out your name but you were too focused in searching for the samurai. You stop by the liquor store but he wasn't there. The shopkeeper did say that a green headed samurai bought barrel of liquor. You continued to find for zoro in the weaponry but it was already closed. With no other place to look for, you started running anywhere wherever your feet take you.

They are trusting me to bring back zoro! I wouldn't let them down!

"Oh! ______" luffy called out. He said the wrong name though. You approached him. He was in a middle of fight with a couple of marines.

"Luffy you have to get back to the ship! A world government ship is about to dock at the shore." You said as you cover your head with the kerchief. Luffy was just staring at you mindlessly.

"Luffy!" you shouted.

"oh right! I see. Then let's go!" he said. He ran but then he noticed that you weren't following.

"What's the matter _____?" the captain asks.

"It's ______!" you shouted when luffy pronounced your name wrong.

"And I can't go back yet, I have to find zoro." You added. Luffy blinks at you a few times.

"zoroooooooo! Where are youuuu?!" luffy shouted. It was too loud that even the strawhat pirates might have heard their captain from the shore. The rain falls down heavily right after. You look up at the gray sky and saw a smoke not far from docks.

"Let's go ______!" luffy started running leaving you behind as you rethink your choices.

Gloomy sky and heavy rain. There's no way that a world government ship would visit a small island for no reason. This is not a coincidence. It's my fault. They might have traced my call and followed a log pose.

"She's was talking to the strawhat just now, take her!" you look behind you and the marines are approaching swinging their weapons. You ran fast but got tripped by your own. Memories of robin smiling and nodding when she trusted you to find the zoro flashed in your mind. You sat down like a child and sobbed.

Robin trusted me and I screwed up! I'll be locked up and be interrogated at the palace then they'll kill me! I don't want to die yet! Sabo...

The marines have surrounded you. You cried harder hoping they'll magically go away. Suddenly the samurai entered the circle of marines out of nowhere.

"I was told that when a person cries, you have to comfort them" He said. He orders you to climb on his back. He took out one of his swords and gripped the handle using his mouth. He then took out the remaining swords. He lowers his head and crosses his arms making his handheld sword stand like pillars. You felt the flow of energy.

"Enbima Yonezu Oni Giri!"

You closed your eyes and hold on tight to him. The place was silent after his attack. You slowly opened your eyes and all of the marines are down.

"Samurai moss head, you're so strong!" you gleefully told him as you ruffle his hair.

"Hey cut it out! Let's go back to the ship." He started running in the wrong direction. With you on his back pointing where to go, you reached the strawhats in no time.

The ship was ready for the coup de burst. Seconds before launching, you heard a person calling out your name. You look down on the docks and saw Sardine-chan, your maid in Mariejois. You scream her name back.

"buuuuuuurst!~"

I clearly saw Sardine chan! .... Air.. the ship is flying?!