Sabo says look!

Author's note:

Hey guys! This chapter is Sabo's POV!. Please enjoy :D

....

Man I'm so pissed. Why can't she wrap her little brain around...

"chief!" I heard a knock on my door.

Seriously, can't I have a little time alone? ... calm down.

I regained myself and sighed. I opened the door and one of the army member's salutes to greet. I'm not really in the mood to talk to anyone but I have to. Dragon's not here leaving me in command.

"Koala is now being treated by the medic. Our doctor wants you to know that it would take a couple of days for her to recover. We found ____ footsteps and two other more. After tracking her footsteps we concluded she arrived at the cave and may have been taken by two other person. She was carried. Her tracks were no longer found on the sand. We searched the caves but it was a dead end. We followed the tracks to the other side of the island and concluded that there were others who arrived in this island. Some of the footprints were washed away so we think that they might have already set sailed...."

He kept on talking but I never really wanted to know the rest. Bottom line, ____ gone. I dismissed the member in the middle of his sentence. I tried my best to hide my frustration. I ordered them to set sail immediately and rested for a bit.

Punching someone or breaking up things wouldn't help. All I have to do is follow the log pose and we'll arrive at the same island.

...

"That what? That I'm not ready for the world? That you, of all people, want me to be locked up again in that place?!"

My mind replays the fight that we had. Well it's true that I don't think she's ready travel. I mean she doesn't go over a day without fainting. If I hadn't broken her receiver, I could've make a call by now.

And tell her what?

Great. I am talking to myself.

...

I visited koala in her room that night. She has a burning fever. The doctor says it's just a reaction from the poison she got. It's best not to worry about it. I went back to my room and let my body fall naturally on the bed. I felt a bulge in my pocket. I took it out and found _____'s family crest.

I remembered back when I was a kid, Ace, Luffy and I would use the crest to eat free meal. I wonder what Ace would say if he's still here and he found out that I'm in love with girl. I bet he would freak out if I told him that _____ is a world noble. . .

I'm in love with a girl?

...

A couple of days passed and all I've been doing was think of ____. Hack shares his endless stories but my mind wanders, making up stories on how we will meet again. I've mindlessly do things like pouring coffee on my pants because I thought I was drinking it. Or like using my toothbrush to scrub my skin when showering.

She's imprinted in my mind. I've thought about the night I've spent with her. Those long mischievous nights. I can still feel her skin against mine and how she moans my name.

Is she thinking about me? Is she sleepless like I am? Is she even safe? She could have been long dead, passed around by a pirate crew to another.

I've gone mad.

The room was dead silent, but on my mind were screams. The denden mushi rings and I answered it. It was one of the revolutionary army from where dragon is. They warned us that a world government ship is approaching the island that we are headed. They gave us another mission to figure out what the government is up to.

Could it be that they tracked us down to get _____? I would gladly help to look for her.

I took another rest. Only in my slumber where I could find an ease of mind.

...

We hid the ship at the west part of the island. We cannot let ourselves be caught. Koala is still resting and Hack takes care of her. The members restocked the supplies and I went on my own to observe the town. It's a very small town compared to dressrosa. The marines are starting to take over the town. More and more people are hiding, packing their goods and closing stores. They probably saw the government ship approaching. My eye caught a familiar figure at the flower shop. It was the vice-captain of the strawhats pirate.

luffy is here too? This will be a long day.

I remembered giving a promise to ____ that I'll buy her flowers on the next island. I brushed off the negative thoughts and approached zoro.

"Can't you at least just take this? You don't have to make a bo-.. bo.. Whatever you call a group of flowers." He is embarrassed of what he was doing. The lady took the coins and he pulled out one stem red tulip.

I thought of approaching him but a group of people are running screaming that a person got shot near the shore. I quickly went to see what was happening. Turns out that one of the revolutionary army got shot. And I got myself involve in a fight. After countless of burning marines, I created fire that could hide us. The revolutionary members took out all of the injured citizen and took them back at the town. We kept a low profile. Hiding on the streets till we reached our ship.

Hack said that we should get going. But I didn't listen to him. I have to find _____ or I'll never be able to sleep. I wasn't in control of my body. I started attacking him mindlessly. I told him to go on without me but he doesn't listen. A lady in maid uniform who came out of nowhere approaches us and asked if we know something about the missing celestial dragon.

I was too stunned to move. I felt something inside me sparked. I was relieved for a moment but my body grew weak.

Kairoseki?

Hack had knocked me out cold after.

...