Sabo says let's party!

You shift on your bed finding a spot where you can sleep comfortably. Bed’s hard and cold. Your blanket, thin and rough. You wonder what island you’ll travel to. You just turned eighteen, you have more years ahead of you. The only place you’ve visited is the sabaody archipelago. You’ve always loved the bubbles there. One of the reasons why you hated going out of Mariejoa is because you are forced to wear some kind of suit. Not to mention they’ll arrange your hair in a funny way.

*door knocks*

You heard someone knocking on your door.

'Really in the dead of the night?' you thought. You opened the door and found koala drunk, grinning at you. She sure reeks of alcohol.

“_______ chan~ *hic* come join us, we are having a parteeeey!” she shouted.

“Keep it down, people are trying to sleep you know” you shush her.

Well you’re not actually sure if they are sleeping. You’ve tuck Sabo in bed and you’re trying to sleep so you concluded that everyone on the ship is sleeping, besides it’s only normal for pirates to sleep at night right? Wrong.

“Didn’t Sabo fetch you? *hic * Come ooon~” she asked. she pulls you through the hallways which led you to the deck. And on the deck you found hundreds of men. Yet again, another new experience for you. You are used to walk on streets of sabaody archipelago but people there are on their knees as you pass by. For whatever reason, they all paused and looked at you. Studying you and you feel as if they were judging you.

'Did Sabo told them the truth?' you ask yourself nervously. You managed to give them a forced smile. Whatever Sabo has told them, it shouldn’t matter now because you know you’ve given up being a noble.  

“Come on guys, we practiced this!” you heard Hack shouted. You looked at him and he gave you a thumbs up and a smile. Your eyes widened in surprise. Suddenly all men greeted you at the same time.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAY!” you watched them as they started dancing and drinking booze from oak mugs and barrels. They sing their hearts out in different tunes and feast on food like animals.

Koala shouted something but her voice was overpowered by the sound of the festive. She goes to where hack is and is instantly drowned by the crowd. Your heart was overjoyed. You watch men do as they please. Tears form behind your eyes as you bit your lower lip. You’ve never felt so happy in your life. You do not know these men yet they greeted you happy birthday. All you know is that normal people hate you, despise you. Being a commoner was your best decision of your life. You wouldn’t feel this kind of happiness hanging around with the nobles.

'Who’d ever thought being so poor can make you so happy?' you questioned yourself.  

Your vision blurs as the tears escaped your eyes. You wiped your tears away and you get a clear vision of Sabo looking down on you with his arms crossed. Your face felt hot. You remembered what had happened a while ago but you doubt that sabo even remembers anything. He changed his clothes back to his vested, blue sleeves with a cravat. You squinted your eyes at him telepathically telling him your effort changing him to his pj’s were wasted.

“Too happy you cried?” he teased.

“I do not cry” you mumbled.

“But you just did” he said as he chuckles. You pinched his cheeks in annoyance as he continues to laugh.

“Sabo, what did you tell them?” you asked as you look at his crew mates.

“I told them it’s your birthday.” He said. You look at him but he was covering his eyes using his hat.

“did you tell them about my status? They seem to know… I thought we-”

“If we lie, we’ll end up like Montblanc, right? ” he smirked. You tried your best to remember where you’ve heard montblanc.

“Montblanc… montblanc…Montblanc Noland!” you said as you jump in glee.

“The one on top of your table! I’ve read that book.” You boasted like a child showing his artwork. He chuckles and patted your head twice.

“Yes you did.” He said still smiling. Your body froze. You realized that sabo, sabo who was drunk about an hour ago is conscious of what he did to you. He even left a mark on your neck. He knew that you changed his clothes, tuck him to bed and most certainly he heard you calling him pervert.  He noticed you frozen in fear and embarrassment.

“You learn fast” he whispered to your ear sending chills down your spine.

You hate how he’ll act so kind and innocent then making you hide in fear. A few words and a former celestial dragon like yourself submits to him. Though it makes you want to run for your life, you like how Sabo controls you. Only to sabo will you submit.

Your face turned bright red and you continue to look down on the wooden floor boards. You felt Sabo’s soft lips nibbling lightly on your earlobe.

“Sabo.. don’t” you muttered and moaned. You worry that his crewmates might see you guys doing such thing out in the open.

“Should I stop?” he teased. But you didn’t want him to.   He started pinching your cheeks again as if nothing had happen.

“I told them that you didn’t want to be a noble anymore. Simple as that. You are under my responsibility till the next island.” He smiled. This time he made you feel protected just by smiling.

“Next island” you repeated. You smiled back at him and both of you joined the party.