Sabo says look! part 2

"Whew!" nami sighed. As she rests on the floor.

"Good job _____ chan" robin praises. You tuck the loose hair to your ear and smiles at her.

"No! We have to turn back!" zoro shouts. Everyone looks at him in confusion.

"What's wrong zoro?" luffy asks while pushing Sanji to kitchen with his stretched arm.

"luffy you don't have to push me!" Sanji scolds the captain who wasn't listening at him.

"I forgot the barrel of liquor that I bought." Zoro explains. Nami got up mad and hits zoro's head. Probably because the money got wasted.

"Are you okay ____ san?" chopper asks. You lied. You said you are fine but you were bothered about Sardine chan. The fact that your former maid was there proves that the world government ship is not a coincidence. That the government is really after you.

I don't want to leave the strawhats yet. But I also don't want them to get involved. . . I have to leave them on the next island. I should've left when we were there.

You bite your lower lip hard that you can already taste blood. You crossed your arm against your chest and squeeze them.

"Hey woman, you alright?" he asks.

"Oh.. Yes. I'm fine." You lied again. You try not to meet his eyes.

"No you're not. Meet me in the crow's nest later. I have something to .. you know." He said and left.

What? Did he know something about Sardine chan and the attack of the marines?

Sanji serves the dinner. Franky said that zoro didn't want to eat. After eating, you went straight to the crow's nest. The samurai was sleeping soundly on the floor next to the biggest dumbbell you've ever seen in your life.

He's been practicing huh?

You giggled. You were guessing that he was also sleeping when you accidentally threw a rock at him back in the cave. You brush his hair with your delicate fingers and touched the scratch you've left. Unmindful, you reached down and kissed it. He wakes up from your kiss. He grabs your hand and places it against his cheek. He sits down. You gave him a worried smile.

"What is it?" he asks.

"Why are you asking me? You are the one who told me to get in here." You chuckled.

"There's something bothering you, right?" he says as he scratches his head.

You saw him blush a little. You stare down at the floor and smiled. It's great to have someone care about you.

"I'll tell you if you promise that you'll accept whatever my decision is." He looks at you straight in the eye. It doesn't seem like he agrees to your condition.

"Just tell me" he says. His voice was low and husky.

"Yeah. Remember when I told you about my maid in mariejois, sardine chan? Well, I saw her at the last island we've been too. I think she uhh.. I think she was there to fetch me." You fiddle your fingers as you stare at it.

"Yeah, so?" he asks.

Doesn't he get it?

"If they're gonna keep on chasing me, it would only burden you guys. So I'm thinking that you guys should leave me on the next island. I mean, I like you guys, but I'm not like you guys. "You continue to fiddle.

"If all you want is to travel the world, you can come with us. All we ever did is travel.-"

"And fight" you added.

"And fight. Look I'm not asking you to be part of our crew. That's luffy's job as a captain. And you are not a burden. Not for me at least. And if you are a burden to the crew then I'll take responsibility. Besides luffy says you can stay long as you want and..."

He pauses to recollect. You blink at him several times. He deeply cares about you and it made you feel happy. You wonder if he feels like you are his responsibility because he's the one who found have you in the cave.

Would it be different if someone else from the straw hats found me first?

"All I'm saying is. I've ... I've never felt this way with someone else. And I'm not sure what it is that I'm feeling towards you..." your eyes met. It's as if there's something pulling you closer to him.

"So could you at least stay a little longer?" the samurai kisses you softly. You've always like how tough he could be but then he'll give the sweetest kisses.

Sabo.

A mental image of sabo flashes in your mind. You suddenly pushed zoro away. He looks at you confused.

"I can't." you uttered and then gasped. You quickly cover your mouth with your hands as if you regret saying what you just said.

Sanji enters the room shouting.

"oi marimo! What is the meaning of this?! I've asked everyone and they had no idea who owns this so it must be yours!" Sanji hands out a red tulip.

Zoro quickly took the stem out of the cook's hand and pushes him down to fall on the deck. Your hands never left your mouth but now it was there to cover your mouth for what zoro had done to sanji.

"Is he alright?" you asks zoro but he didn't reply. He seems hurt after you pushed him away. He carries you at one arm and climbs down to the deck. He took your hand and gives you the red tulip.

"Forget the things I've said. See you tomorrow." He walks away. You are too surprised of all the things that's been happening. You look at the flower in your hand and admired the beauty.

It's not that I can't hurt you. I just don't want to hurt anyone anymore.

"zoro!" you shouted as you sob.

"don't you dare walk away from me!" you sniffed. "now come back here!" you break down. You cried. You wiped all the tears away but your eyes just flows nonstop. Zoro walks to you. His boot hits the wooden floor heavily. He wraps his arms around you and kisses you deep. It's not that he's a bad kisser. It's just that you are disgusted with yourself.

All you can think about is Sabo. All you can think about is the man who had left you in uncharted island. You know how bad it felt when Sabo made you fall in love and left you.

zoro in the other hand is your savior. He saved you from the island. He saved you from the marines. He saved you when you were so lonely. When you thought the world is cruel, zoro was there to slice up everything that harms you.

I'm still in love with Sabo. But Sabo's gone now. I don't want zoro to feel the way I felt when Sabo left me.

The crew watches you and zoro as if they are in a movie. Franky is crying his heart out. Brook was playing some love song in his violin.

...

Where are you Sabo?