Koala says everything!

A couple of days had passed again. Things between you and the samurai are going smooth. You are trying your best to get over Sabo but you feel guilty that you had to move on from him when you are in a kind-of-a-relationship with one of the strawhats pirates. You're not really sure what you and the samurai has, all you know is that he's a special person that you never want to hurt.

You walk out of your room and saw zoro walking back and forth.

"what the hell are you doing?" you asks him.

"I have to hide" He said.

"oh cool, bonkers" you replied. "What's for breakfa-" he pushes you inside your room and closes the door behind it.

"okay I'm gonna ask again, what the hell are you doing?" you laughed.

"it's none of your business!" he shouts embarrassed. He sits on your bed and looks at the flower that he gave you.

"come on tell me." You said sitting beside him.

"well luffy spotted the ship of his brother that didn't die."

Brother that didn't die?

"Robin called them with the snail phone, apparently she's close to them or something. Luffy's brother mentioned that he saw me on the island buying that flower and asks who I gave it to, and now they're headed to our ship for a visit" he explains.

"So? You're embarrassed that you have uh...That's not a big deal!" you tap his shoulder lightly. You almost said that he has a girlfriend. You look at zoro. His bright red face and the moss colored hair made him look like the spirit of Christmas.

"unless you are ashamed to introduce me?" you asked him.

But you probably not be because I'm beautiful.

You go outside your room as zoro follows you behind. Zoro pulls your hand lightly.

"what is it?" you asks him.

he didn't answer. Instead he intertwines his fingers with yours and looks away blushing.

Oh holding hands! You are too cute sometimes. Oh wait, are we really dating now?!

You opened up the door to the deck and saw a familiar figure. The sun was shining bright that it almost blinds you but you didn't want to blink. You don't want to lose the figure that you are seeing. After your eyes had adjusted to the sun. The man with the top hat walks towards you. You tried to walk towards him but the samurai's hand tugs you.

"Sabo" you whispered. Your heart started pounding like it was about to explode. Even though the man saw you holding hands with the samurai he embraces you tight and he buries his face on your neck. His hug was so tight you couldn't breathe.

"_____, I've been looking all over for you." he whispered.

He.. he's been looking for me? But he left me.

"saint _____!" sardine, the only person you consider as family is standing behind sabo. You pull your hand free from zoro and pushes sabo to the side. You jump into the arms of your maid. She hugs you at first but quickly pulls out from it. Sardine never really liked you.

"care to explain what's happening?" zoro asks.

You look back behind you as the wind blew strong. Sabo was standing between the two of you. you look at sabo who's been smiling the whole time. His eyes are red and puffy with dark circles underneath. He has bruises on his face and probably more on his covered body. You look at zoro telling him that you'll explain everything later. He nodded.