Sabo says don't lie!

You woke up to loud creaking noises.

'The ship might be really old.' you convince yourself.

You sat down on your bed and let your eyes adapt to darkness. Your stomach growls along with the creaking floorboard.

'ughh better knock on sabo for food'

You make your way out of bed when you touch chilling strands of hair. You screeched and flail your arms in horror. Your arms were suddenly ceased and you were pinned down on your bed.   

“Hey, it’s me! …. it’s me…” you saw sabo on top of you calming you down.

“Release me.” you ordered. You saw his big eyes blink twice before letting you go. You fixed yourself as he sat back on the floor ruffling his hair but doesn’t face you.   

'oi what’s going on? Is he mad or something? Did I hurt him? I mean if he was hurt he does deserve it.' you asked yourself. Guilt ate your soul.

“sa-sabo?” you call out his name but he didn’t reply.

“sab-.. sabo. How rude of you to ignore me as I talk” you tried your best lecturing him. It took a couple of second before he leaned his head back to look at you. His head is resting now on your bed. He look so innocent. His eyes staring at yours and you drown in it. You are mesmerize. Captivated in the moment. His scar made him look tougher but his gaze only sends serenity to your clouded mind.

“I like you.” your words escaped from your lips. Sabo didn’t move one bit and continues to look at you.

'This isn’t going anywhere is it?' you asked yourself. And as if you didn’t feel stupid enough, you tried to lean in for a kiss on his forehead but you stopped. Your tummy growled like thunder. Your head was still hovering above sabo’s. And to think he hated you for ordering him to release you, you saw a grin crawl across his face.

' Embarrassment strike one '

Embarrassed you extended your right arm to farthest point it could reach and slapped his face leaving it with a red hand mark.

 ***

 “Would ten cups of rice satisfy your hunger saint _____?” sabo asked teasing you.

He’s preparing the ingredient by chopping it all up as you watch him behind the counter. His blue sleeves was all rolled up making his sexy muscles visible to your hungry eyes. And what else could make him a thousand percent hotter? A pink girly apron.

“Screw you” you muttered. As you eye rape him. He looked at you and caught you checking him out. 

“No. I’ll screw you” He said in a very low, seducing voice. Your face turned bright red and your heart almost stopped. You slammed your forehead on the counter to hide your face, thinking that a trail of blood will come out of your nose. You heard Sabo laughing his heart out. You look at him as he laugh. Your eyes started to get hazy again as if everything else besides sabo turns to soft orbs of light.

“______. I said it’ll take about fifteen minutes before it’s done.” You snapped back to reality.

“I heard you the first time, you didn’t have to repeat it.” You lied. He grinned at you again.

“But I only said it once” he said still grinning. He reaches out across the counter and pinched your cheeks.

“don’t lie to me again ______.”   He added. And patted your cheeks lightly.

 ' Embarrassment strike two '

“ohh sabo kun, ______! You’re awake!” koala entered the dining room and hugged you from behind.

“It’s like 2 in the morning, what are you guys up to?” she asked. She really has this weird cute smile and large set of eyes to match it with.

“Don’t get to close to her koala, she can eat a horse at her current state.” You glared at Sabo.

“Didn’t you hear her tummy growled? It was like louder than the mermaid princess’s scream for sea kings” he added.

“Sabo you shouldn’t make fun of her.” Koala lectured him. You nod in agreement.

“If you make fun of Shirahoshi sama again I’ll hunt you down!” she said while stretching both of Sabo’s cheeks.

'shirahoshi?!'

“oi oi,  both of you!” you madly shouted. They both look back at you for a second then both of them crouched in the corner of the kitchen.

“You made her mad” koala whispered but you can still hear them talk.

“Oh yeah, ______ told me she likes me.” Sabo whispered to koala still audible.

“Sa-Sabo!” you shouted. Face flushed red.

'They look so cute together.' you tried to stop yourself from being jealous.

“ehhh~ did she really? But you have the crazy eyes. ”

                     **'crazy eye ~ how I met your mother reference!'**

“me? crazy eyes?! Have you seen yours?” sabo asked koala. Koala glared at him. 

“She also made herself sulk and jealous when SHE told me to give you some flowers.” He added.

“sabo stop!” you shouted at him furiously but he doesn’t seem to care.

“ehh~ nobles flocking together~” koala said while nodding. Sabo looked at her unimpressed. Sabo stood up and went over to your side.

“Koala, you can leave” Sabo waved his hand to shoo her.

“ahh! Did I went overboard? ” she chuckles.

“Sorry~ I actually came here to drink some water.” She goes to the fridge and get herself a glass of water.

“Oh yeah Sabo kun, I’ve already washed your hat and the shirt you lend me. I’ll give it you later. I’m really, really sorry for hurling in your hat.” Sabo gave her another unimpressed stare.

“welp~ I’ll leave you guys alone~” she winked before going out of the room.