Zoro asks feel better now? part 2

You woke up the next morning a little early than everyone else. You go out of your room and welcomed the rising sun. You felt great. You haven't been thinking of Sabo that's why you got some sleep last night.

Let's see. I am not a great cook to make a meal for them yet. So I really can't do anything but clean.

You grab the mop and started cleaning the deck. It was spotless in no time. The strawhat pirates agreed to accompany you to the next decent island. They declined your offer of the treasure so it was decided that you'll pay for the groceries on the next island. But since they're bunch of good pirates, you want to be of service for a couple of days.

"You are up early _____" you look at the most gorgeous person you've ever met.

"Yes, good morning robin san!" you stood up straight and greeted her.

"Oh you don't have to clean, let the boys handle all the work" she said and laughed.

She's sparkling with elegance!

Soon everyone got out of their bed. Being the halfwit that you are, you greet them nervously one by one.

"Nami swan, robin chwan, lady ______! Let's eat! I made your breakfast with love!" sanji shouted from the kitchen.

"Oh ____, do you mind if you call zoro? He's not in the room so I think he's up at the crow's nest." Nami requested. Honestly, you didn't want to see him after what had happened last night. You blinked at her for a few times before replying.

"uhh.. uhm okay." You said. You walk towards the crow's nest and stared at the rope ladder. You've never tried to climb up rope ladder but it went pretty well for the first half. Half way from reaching the room, you look down and you realized that you are afraid of heights. You didn't want to call for help. You don't want them to think you are weak.

Okay, calm down.

"Oi woman, climbing is not that hard you know." You look up and saw zoro just woke up and about to come down.

"nami asked me to call you down for breakfast." You shouted. Zoro comes down to where you are.

"why aren't you coming down? Got scared of heights?" he asked and smirks again. He's annoying but damn he looks cute when he smirks.

"I am not" you lied. He carries you at one hand and climbs down the net.

You've gotten pretty close with the strawhats pirates. They told you a lot of stories of where they have been to. Usopp's stories were the most thrilling. You've learned all about their dreams and goals.

"How about you _____ nee san?" franky asked.

"oh uhm I recently turned eighteen." You said. They all greeted you belated happy birthday.

"oh and uhm.. I grew up in mariejoa. I don't have a lot of friends because most of the celestial dragons are pricks. I do have a maid but I consider her as my big sister. Her name is sardine chan. I've always wanted to venture the world, so when I was finally legal I escape the palace to set sail on my own. But I was accidentally kidnapped.....uhm and ... why? Is there something wrong?" you asked them. Their faces cannot be painted. Usopp looks as if his soul left his body. Nami was in the corner trying to hide from the reality. Luffy, the captain of the ship was looking at you.

"Oh I see." He said and started to eat again.

"luffy don't you know the danger of having a world noble?" Usopp pleaded.

"The admirals might be targeting us right now!" chopper cried.

"No, no! Don't worry! I have no connection to them. You see, the pirates that I have been with before crushed my receiver."

"You said you were accidentally kidnapped, the government wouldn't see that as withdrawing your position. They would only set out to find you. " robin said.

Oh right!

"I'll still protect you lady _____" sanji said romantically.

"My heart pounds when I imagine the admirals chasing us, but I don't have heart because I'm all bones! Yohohoho!" the skeleton cracked. Everyone laughed it out and accepted you just like that.

A couple of happy days passed by but nothing ever happened between you and zoro. Not that you are hoping for something to happen. Nami said that just a couple of hours to go and you'll be arriving at an island. Without looking down, you climb up the rope ladder to where zoro usually stays. He wasn't there though. You've been meaning to ask him about his swords. You remember back in mariejoa, there are a collection of rare swords that he might want. You grab the binoculars and tried to spot the island. You smiled when you saw it at a distant. Soon enough zoro comes up. His chest was bare and sweaty. You bite your lips uncontrollably and looked away fast.

"What do you want?" he asked.

"I- I forgot!" you said.

Great. You blew it.

He laughs and you started laughing unsure of what was happening.

"Is this about goodbye?" he asks. Your eyes widened. You haven't thought about it actually.

"oi luffy! Do you mind if _____ stays longer with us?!" zoro shouted. All of the members heard his request.

"I don't mind! As long as she's comfortable!" luffy shouts back. Zoro looks back at you. You covered your mouth with both of your hands. And started crying. You didn't want to annoy zoro with your sob.

"haymshohaffy" you said still covering your mouth making you inaudible.

"Oi, I can't understand you." zoro removes your hand from your mouth.

"I am very happy!" you sobbed. He traces his finger against your jaw line and slowly fills the gap between. He kisses you softly. You are too surprised to cry. Or maybe, you've forgotten about the pain.

"Feel better now?" he asks. This time he wasn't smirking. It was a genuine smile.

...

"Okay, franky, brook, usopp. You stay and guard the ship. Luffy- ... luffy is not here anymore. Sanji and chopper you guys restock! Zoro, just stay on the ship so we wouldn't have to look for you all over the island. We girls are gonna shop!" nami said her plan.

"Here take this to restock. That costs a lot. It's one of the heirloom of my family" you handed out a pearl necklace to Sanji.

"Are you sure lady ____? You are so generous." Sanji hands out the necklace back to you.

"I'm sure, don't worry about it. They're probably gonna kill me when they catch me so best to live to the fullest" you said.

"Oh and nami san, can I go alone? I kinda want to explore the island for a while. I won't be gone for too long I promise" you asked her. She doesn't really care though. She was busy examining the pearl necklace.

"I'll go with you" zoro said. Back with his smirk face.

A minute passed and zoro was already nowhere to be found.

...

After three hours you went back to the ship with nothing on hand.

"Nee san you are suuuper back early." Franky welcomes you.

"Would you like some tea? yohoho" brook offers.

"Everyone! Contact everyone immediately!" Usopp panicked.

"Why what's wrong long nose?" franky asks Usopp.

"a world government ship is approaching!"