No Going Back Granger

Start from the beginning

"Goyle!" Malfoy brought his hand and slapped it across the back of Goyles head causing Goyle to winch away muttering under his breath at Malfoy as he walked away leaving the pair of them alone.

Hermione dropped her arms back to her side and was ready to turn and face the books she was looking at before the interrupting and act like Malfoy wasn't there.

"Looking for your Potions book?" Malfoy asked leaning against the shelf with his arms crossed over his chest next to Hermione as she went on her toes looking at the higher shelf. She nodded, it was still weird having Malfoy talking to her. "At the top then."

And like that he pushed himself off from the shelf and stood behind her watching with a smirk. Hermione knew there was something behind the smirk and the reason for helping her find the book she needed so perhaps that's why her mind wasn't in such a wonder over it as she reached up, her hand kept hitting the book but never getting a Sterngrip as she groaned, her stomach begin to ache at the stretch.

"Bend a bit Granger, you won't reach otherwise." She froze her cheeks burning red when she suddenly realised once again her skirt length and tights to socks had been changed, her entire look had been changed. She knew he was getting perfect view of her full thigh and it somehow...excited her? That Malfoy was still looking.

She bit down on her bottom lip and did as he asked feeling a rush of cold wind reach further up her legs as her skirt rolled up from the impact.

"Damn Granger," She heard him mutter under his breath and before she knew it, his hand was grasping her waist firmly, so firmly it hurt as she felt his nails dig into her skin, his chest pressed to her back as he reached up over her grabbing the book and bringing it back down while taking a step away and freeing Hermione.

"T-thanks," She whispered taking the book from Malfoy and watching him go and search for his own.

She had no clue what lesion that could have been for her new side but something told her, she would be using it again.

Quickly rushing to her bag, Hermione grabbed it and found the rest of her books easily without a glance at Malfoy and after checking them out, she ran shoving them in her bag and reaching the Great Hall to find Harry and Ron sitting at the table in deep conversation.

"Hey guys! What's wrong?" She asked taking her seat opposite the pair of them. Ron smiled up at her and she reached over pulling a strand of his shaggy red hair back from his eyes.

"Harry found Ginny in a bit of a mingle with Nevile this morning." The minute the words left his mouth, Ron was holding his arm in a painful manner as Harry shoved his elbow into him.

"She wasn't in a mingle! She fell!"

"Right Harry keep telling yourself that, she fell and somehow Neville wrapped his arms around her waist as they both stayed pressed up against the wall."

"Oh stop it Ronald! Ginny would never do anything to hurt you Harry, how about I chat with her and find out what was really going on?" Hermione placed her hand over Harry's and Harry looked up, a weak smile on his lips as he nodded. "Ok good, now did you two get your books?"

"Books? What books?" They said in unison as Hermione laughed shaking her head.

"Boys." She muttered, "Your Potions books, remember, our first class this morning. It's a double class and Mr Slughorn purposely wanted us to bring them?"

Before Hermione had fully finished her sentence both boys shot each other looks before jumping up and rushing towards the Library leaving Hermione alone as she smiled nibbling on her toast before Ginny slipped in next to her a unusual tint of red to her cheeks, with one eyebrow croaked Hermione turned to face her.