"Mhm. Ole' dude she was fucking with blew all the gotdamn money I gave her now she talking about she need some more. Money don't grow on no muhfuckin trees I work hard for my shit. Tell that nigga to get a job and pay some bills. I'm tired of taking care of all these grown ass people. Yeah that's my momma but I'm damn near taking care of my whole family."

"You told her you feel this way?"

"Nah man I usually keep my mouth shut and just give her what she ask for but now I'm feeling real disrespectful. I'm just about ready to hurt feelings."

"You've held it in and now you're just ready to blow up. I'd say this. I say give her the money this one last time because at the beginning and end of the day she is your mom. So give her the money, say what you need to and tell her this'll be the last time."

He took another hit from his blunt and looked over at me. "You gone come with me?"

"Huh?" My eyes widened.

"Come with me to tell her."

"That's like family business I shouldn't be in."

"It's my mothafuckin business and if I want you in it Ima let you in it."

I sighed not wanting to argue with him about this so I just nodded. "Just let me know when you're going."

"Soon as this tour over that's the first thing I'm doing." He finished the blunt and reached on the table picking up another one.

"How many of these have you had Landon?"

"Two." He replied simply lighting it up and inhaling.

"This your third?"

"Fourth."

"You said you had two." I countered.

"Yeah I had two before you got here. One while you were here and this my fourth."

"Landon." I snatched it out of his hand and he let out a deep breath throwing his head back.

"Savannah please. As cute as it is that you're concerned, now ain't the time. Gimmie my shit man."

I placed it on the floor stepping on it and he looked at it and then up at me. The look his eyes held instantly made me regret my decision.

He started to speak but stopped biting down on his bottom lip. "Wow, okay. You blowing me right now."

"You don't need to be smoking that much."

"I'm a grown ass man Savannah but I ain't bout to blow my high arguing. So whatever it's cool."

"Can I have a hug then?" I smiled cheekily and he chuckled shaking his head and face me a tight hug kissing my cheek.

"Gon on now." He smacked me on my butt.

"Okay, I'll see you later I'm gonna go find Dada."

I exited the room in search for Dada and by the time I found her the show was over so we checked in with Chris and then headed out to the outlet mall. After shopping around for about 3 hours I finally settled on a white blazer with white dress pants and black Giuseppe heels. We finally arrived back to the hotel and I went to the room Landon and I shared. Neither of us minded and it saved money. I was running late since Dada and I ran into traffic and when I got back to the hotel room Landon had already left.

"Seriously?" I sighed pulling out my phone and shooting him a text

Thanks for waiting on me, greatly appreciated.

I stared at my phone for a little while hoping I'd get a quick response, when I didn't I took a deep breath placing my phone on the charger while I got ready. Even though I was in a rush it still took me almost two hours to get ready. As if on cue Dada was calling me.