Teaser

(Now this is gonna be long, so I hope you're up for a long chapter. I'm gonna be posting this on another book, but soon, this is just my teaser for you Guys. I REALLY need your feed back like I want to know you deepest thoughts on this, I'm glad you stared this book but please just drop some comments for me this last time? I'd really appreciate, I wasn't gonna show this to anyone till  I got finished with it, but you're really lucky, cause I was scared it was gonna be sucky plus I've only one wrote one chapter which was like twelve pages, I'm not gonna put the full chapter on here. Alrighty my loves? Hope you like this. And give me Feed back on my writing give me tips if I need to change anything, K?)

Angles in the dark . (This name is temporary, feel free to drop some names too)

Prologue
October 15th 2015.
Today was extraordinary, different, unusual? Today I got bitten. By a... dog? No. Snake? No, even worse. A vampire . I didn't plan it. Lord knows I didn't even know it was going to happen. But it did. I thought vampires didn't exist. Boy, was I wrong. It didn't hurt as bad as I thought it would (by it I mean the bite) it felt like a little pinch on my neck. Like when you step on an sticky-brow (that's what I call it) which is some type of flower like thorn thing in the woods that sticks you, then it'll have you in pain for like 2 seconds of your life.

My name is Rache, short for Rachel. You could call me Ricky too, those are the most common names that people call me. Sometimes they call me ray.
Okay, yes I know I have a lot of nicknames. My last name is Thomas. I Live in New Orleans, where everything and anything happens; even when you least expect it.

I'm a sixteen-year-old African American female in Junior High. Most people would think I'd be white, at first I thought I was when I started re-reading over this . People wouldn't expect this type of situation to happen to a girl like me, black. But this could happen to anyone, trust me.

Chapter One

"Moooooommmm," My voice screeched through the air even hurting my own ears. "Why can't I go out with Caleb tonight?" My mother furrowed her eyes at me like she was going to slit my throat with them.
"Because, I said so. You go with him every weekend Rachel. Its time to stay home and spend to quality time with your family." Her dark brown eyes never left my eyesight, the way she said it sounded so serious. You know like how how mothers are on TV when their serious, their voices goes a little deeper from what the normally sound.
"What family?" I mumbled. I strutted up stairs trying to hide how angry I was. Disgust churned in my stomach at my mom's words.
My mother and father are divorced. Yet still they try to make everything work. But each day its tearing me apart just knowing my parents will never get back together.
"Its for the best" They keep telling me.
Yeah, the best way to break me.

"Rachel Elizabeth Thomas, now you listen here. Your Father and I do a lot for you and your brother. You have to be more respectful to us." My mom's tired story played again.
I sighed, not wanting to hear this same story over and over yet again.
"Mom, I just want to go see Caleb for this last weekend. I promise that I'll stay home for the next two weeks." My mom gave me a weird laugh, like one of them "HA" laughs. Cause she knew that I was telling her a lie. She gave me a distrust look with one eye brow up and one eye brow down. She usually buys it when I tell her that I'll stay home, I guess she was tired of hearing that lie, I have to make up a new one, lying is one thing I'm good at.
"Like I haven't heard that lie before. I don't like him Rachel. " She crossed her arms . I don't see what the big deal is about him.
"You don't know him not to like him!" I barged into my room, hitting my fist to the door and slamming it shut behind.
"Why?! Why does she have to be so damn mean about him?!" Leaning against the closed door I cringed at the bitterness swelling inside me. I couldn't believe that my evil so-called mother wouldn't let me see the absolute love of my life, Caleb.