14.Fuck boy.

Malachi
___________

Shit, what the hell have I gotten myself into ?

Everyone was already gone , except for me, Aliyah, Jarod, Cameron, and Danny. Danny was in Jarod's room sleeping because he passed out from being drunk .

"Malachi, what the hell is wrong with you ? Since when do YOU out of all people disrespect a female ?!" Cameron walks up to me.

"Since when do you tell me how to treat a female huh ?!"

"Since now ." We were firing back and forth at each other .

Aliyah comes out the bathroom wiping her face . She looks dead me . With sad eyes .

"Come on Aliyah, I'll take you home ." Cameron offered . She shook her head .

"Thanks, just hold on for a sec ."

"I'll be outside ." She shakes her head . Cameron gives me a deadly look before he walks out.

"Aliyah..Im sorry ." She slaps me .

I rub my stinging face .

"Sorry my ass ..." She says .
"You've changed Malachi ." She laughs for a quick second ."And I actually believed you were different ."

She turns away and started walking .

"You shouldn't be with Cameron ! You're gonna regret it ."

"The only thing I regret is meeting you ."

She slams the door on her way out .

I hurt her so bad that I broke her .
I suck at being her 'fake boyfriend' or a boyfriend in general .

Aliyah
___________

Ten minutes passed and Cameron pulls up to my drive way .

"Thank you Cameron ."

"Aye love, it's no problem ." He smiles .

"I had fun with you tonight . Without all the chaos . I had a great time ."

He smiles "Yeah, cause I know how to break it down on the dance floor."

We both laugh in unison .

"We should do this again sometime . " he says .

"We shall ." I blew him a kiss and went into the house .

___________

Monday finally hit . I didn't really care how I looked I mean it's Monday .

I thew on some grey sweats, a white crop top my hair in a messy bun and topped it off with my white vans .

_____________

I walk inside the building alone . I went straight my my locker Danny was the only one that were standing there .

"Where is Patience?" He shrugs .

"Who knows?....Are you okay from the other night ."

"Oh! Never better..." I say sounding like a preppy cheerleader .

"It wasn't like we were together anyways."

"Just admit it Liyah, you like him ."

"I DON'T ." The bell rang for us to go to class . I don't want to freaking look at his stupidly adorable face .

I came in seeing Malachi already sitting down . He looks at me .

"Your late Mrs.Porter". Says Mr.nelson I shrug and took my seat beside Malachi . His eyes met mine, we eyed each other down.

"Since we missed Friday, today you will be handing in our journals for the project . So pass your journals to the front and Mathew will come by and pick them up ."

I looked away from him and grab the journal out my bag and passed it up to the front .

"So, Anybody wanna tell me how their relationships are going ?"

Reagan raised her hand

"Mine is going great . I'm really glad you paired me up with Reggie ."

"That's great Reagan ! I'm proud of you and Reggie. Would anyone else like to share?"

Everyone was going all out saying how good their relationship were. I keep quiet, so does Malachi .

"What about you Aliyah? How are you and Malachi ?"

"Oh, we're fine thanks ." I gave a weak smile .

"Aliyah, don't be afraid to be honest.. we won't judge ."

"Fine, you wanna know how me and Malachi are doing, horrible, just horrible, I can't stand to even look at him ! I can't stand that I'm in the same room with this.. This thug ! This fuck boy !"

Malachi stands up . "I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I GOTTA APOLOGIZE ALIYAH ."

He lowered his voice .
"For you I'll apologize everyday . I'll fight everyday to earn your trust back . Please don't shut me out ."
He always try to kiss up too me ugh !

"Too late Malachi . It's too late."

A/n I was sleepy . I can't believe I updated today . But I gotta keep writing . I wanna get better as a writer :D
So question of the day, Are you a fan of pretty little liars ? Let me know in the comments .
Don't forget to vote . Love ya !
Liyah