22.

Danny

I look at Jarod as we both sit on the edges of his bed. I took a deep breath . And began to open my mouth .

"When are you gonna come out. When are you gonna tell people that we are together?" Me and Jarod been together for almost Two years . TWO years 

"Baby, I am gonna tell people it just takes time .. A lot of time . Its hard for me to just come out to all my family and friends . What you do you want me to say 'Hey everyone! I'm Gay' and everything goes back to normal?"

"Its been two years Jarod, TWO years!... I already came out I don't wanna go back to who I was before . Its your turn to show who you really are."

He takes both of my hands one by one and stares me in my eyes . "Danny I love you God dammit I fucking love you. You are something that money can't buy. The love and the bond we have is unbreakable . You mean so much to me I don't think I could ever let you go . Ever. Just give me time ."

Those words, those beautiful words  shook me up and made me feel alive . I'd never thought he'd ever tell me that. Never in a million years . A single tear roll down my face and he wipes it away .

"I love you so much more then you could ever imagine ." I say .

Cameron 

"Unique?" I call as she continues to lay on my chest . I stroke my hand through her hair . 

"Yes baby?" 

"I love you." 

"I love you more." 

"I highly doubt that."

You may be very confused, Unique and I are together . I'm just playing Malachi to get back him so therefore Malachi is not Unique's baby's father I am.

"When are we gonna tell everyone about us.. about the baby?'

"Trust me it'll be soon." 

I smile at her, She's so soft but her stomach is get bigger and bigger day by day .

"What about Aliyah?" . I take a deep breath 

Aliyah

"Malachi shh!" We crept into Cameron's house .

Malachi begged me to do this . He says its a must see . 

so you know Malachi has a spare key.

we stopped at a room the door was cracked .

"When are we gonna tell everyone about us.. about the baby?'

"Trust me it'll be soon." 

"What about Aliyah?" .

"I don't care about Aliyah, she's so stuck on stupid for Malachi she can't even think straight."

I was angry, Malachi should know how I react when I'm angry . He shouldn't have never brought this to me . 

I push open the door . "Oh so now you sneak dissing me ? Talking shit behind my back? .I knew it was something about you . Just, screw you." 

I ran out not even thinking about how thats not Malachi's  baby at all . I felt so bad not believing him .

I got inside his car . I realized that Cameron is right . I am stuck on stupid for Malachi .

"Aliyah, Look don't worry about him. I promise you i'll explain everything to you when we get back." 

"Back from where?" 

He grins at me . 

"Just enjoy the ride."

Malachi 

We reached to the destination I told her about .

"Why are we here?"She asks  We pulled up to a place called 'HotNews101' Its the Hottest Gossip/talk show .

"Omg we're here? We are really here at Hot News?"

"Yes! I have an interview." I smile "Come on I don't want to be late."

We enter the building. A breeze of fresh cold hair hits my face .

We sit back stage and wait for them to call me out.

"Don't be nervous you got this ." I nod my head .

So the calls me out and questions . Like, how do it feels to be A prince ?

"Good, But since I'm not back in the UK. Its like I was never A prince."

"Ah so the show is slowly ending you tell me that you want to do something before we log out. Are ready?"

I was Nervous . "Yes. Aliyah will you please come on stage?"

She walks up looking shy but she waves at the crowed .

They cheer her and wave back at her .

I get on one knee and grab her by the hand.

"Will you, in front of millions of viewers go to prom with me."

"Oh my God! Oh my gosh Yes!"

Hello! This chapter was just something that came to mind . The story is almost finished . 

I have a lot of errors . But Im trying my best . Love you guys ! School is having me STRESSED . I have AP classes . Love you guysssss 

-Liyah