17. Exposed

Aliyah
_________

He's a prince, he's a fucking prince I can't believe this .

I stood up from the table "So that's the reason you've been keeping secrets from me and acting different.. Because you were trying to hide who you really were, I can't believe this."

I know most of you are like "Wow, she's mad cause he told her the truth ?"

Uh, yes! I am!

"Aliyah look-"

"No.. Just excuse me." I stormed up stairs to Malachi's room I was about to destroy everything.

Until I saw this girl dressed in a black dress with a white apron, she's only a shade lighter then dark brown, deep curly hair .

She was sobbing . "Hey, you okay?"

"Y-yeah," she started

"Okay, no it's just.. Malachi, me and him use to be a thing .. We had sex a couple months back and now I'm pregnant he hasn't been talking to me or anything, he just been avoiding me" The poor girl was crying . I felt sorry for her .This so called "Prince" isn't acting so royal now .

Malachi has a girl pregnant? Just when I thought my feelings won't hurt any worse.

"I'm so sorry to hear this, what's your name and please tell me why you're dressed in those 19th century clothing."

She sniffed "Unique, Unique Montgomery, and I'm a maid here."

She looked to young to be a maid

"I dropped out because of the pregnancy, and being a maid here was the only job that would take me in."

"Well Unique, I'm so sorry to hear this Malachi is gonna pay for this one way or another ."

"Are you and him dating?"

"Nah, but with him I go zero to one hundred all most everyday"

She chuckles "You must be Aliyah."

"Yeah, I am."

She smiles weakly " I hear a lot about you."

I nod "Well it was nice talking to you."
I stood up walking towards the door .

"Wait Aliyah, can you just keep this between us? Please."

"Of course." I wave at her as I open his door to leave he look as if were about to walk in .

He stairs me in eyes "Can I have my face back? damn."

"Look Aliyah, just listen to me, keep what I told you down stairs to yourself please. If anyone finds out it could ruin me."

"Secrets secrets and more secrets huh? What else you want me to keep to myself that you got a girl pregnant ?!"

I sigh "Just leave me alone." I marched to my room .

Cameron was lying there on my bed shirtless .

"Are you staying?" He nods

"Yes." I smile

"Good cause I need your company."

I snuggled under his arms . He kisses my face forehead .

"How are you ? You know, finding out about the whole Prince thing."

"I feel so stupid. I just wanna snatch him up and beat the shit out of em."

He laughs "I agree with you, but we are cousins I couldn't you know beat the shit out of em, he's already done it to himself."

"How is that?" He runs his hand through my hair

"Cause, he lost you."

The next morning
School
_____________

I was the first one to be at the lockers today, where the hell was Danny?

"Girl! Girl! You would not believe the news that I found out this morning."

"Oh gosh, what is it ?"

"Malachi is a Prince!"

My eyes bucked wide.

"What?!" Who the fuck told him this?

"Exactly, it's all over social media, the news everywhere!"

"WHERE IS SHE." I hear someone yell . It was Malachi .

"Why the fuck did you tell Aliyah?! Huh, you can't keep a secret, you out of all people."

"I DIDNT TELL ANYONE!"

He smacked me "DONT YOU EVER LIE TO ME YOU BITCH!"

When I say I started throwing them hands! I was throwing them hands, what in the name of Jesus hits a female?

Everyone tried to pull us back from each other . News reporters are coming every with their cameras .

"FUCK YOU!" I scream from the top of my lungs.

He said "WHY WOULD I WHEN YOU'RE FUCKING MY COUSIN"

Tbc

A/N

Blah, Malachi just made me mad.
I wonder who told, don't you?
Comment below who you think it is.
Sorry I updated late, I just wanted to do a quick updates for you guys. This chappie was not edited.

Comment & vote !

Love you

-Liyah