3. You're jealous Ace .

Aliyah
End of class
_____________

Malachi and I were walking and talking
As we headed out of class .
He's pretty cool, Very cool .

"So your number is... 251-262-3898?"

"Yup." I smile as he puts my number in his phone .

"Annnnnnd, I just sent you a text."

My phone vibrates in my back pocket.

I grab it and the message appeared on my front screen .

"You look like a princess standing next to me." 

Gosh he's so corny.

My face was burning with me blushing
But I tried to hide it .

I replied back,

"So will you be my prince?"

He smiles and looks at me

"You have no idea ."

"Well this is where Ace and I meet after class." I say standing by my locker .

"Well you're my girlfriend too, so this is our spot to meet ." I blush once
more again, why does he make me feel like this .

"Only for class. Keep that in mind ."

He chuckles "Oh, you're saying that now." He winks as I roll my eyes .

"Hey babe, sorry I'm late"

He pauses  "And why this fuck boy with you?"  

Malachi hushes up. His facial expression explained his whole mood.
I'm glad he kept his mouth closed. He's a smart guy. Any other nigga would've popped off at Ace.

"Leave him alone Ace, it's not that serious. He's just friend."

"Nah, it's okay , you don't gotta take up for me. School is just not the place. But hey I'll catch up with you and we'll discuss when you'll be moving into my locker... Alright?"  Malachi's voice changed a lot.

"Gotcha ." I say as Malachi walks away muttering something under his breath.
I sigh looking at Ace.

"You're A jerk." 

"I'm just looking out for my girl, you know I don't play that shit ." He grabs me and wraps his arms around my waist .

I laugh "Oh ! But when you're talking to different girls you expect me not to say anything ... okay" I push him off me.

Changing the subject as always "But since when do you share a locker with anyone except me? We've always shared a locker together ."

"Since Malachi and I got partnered up for life skills . "

"Wait we have a life skills class? Since when?"

"Since today." 

"Okay, yeah whatever. But, I don't want you hanging around that fuck boy. I shot his brother and i'm sure as hell not scared to shoot him."

I laugh "Fine, whatever."

Lunch
____________

Patience & Danny were already sitting down. As always I'm late because of Ace . I grab my tray and quickly sat down .

"Girl you gonna have to do better." Danny says.

"I'm so sorry, I got caught up ."

"Who with Ace? Or Malachi." Patience joked.

"I don't have the time or the PATIENCE, for this," I joke back with her.

"Okay, enough with the foolishness, I want answers." Danny demanded.

"Okay" I sigh, "I've been talking to both." I say.

"WHAT?! You know Ace don't like Malachi." Danny says sounding so surprised .

"Well, being the head of two different gangs what do you expect?" Patience says .

I bit my lip ... This is bad . I haven't even thought about that .

"Well guys, it's more then you need to know, Mrs.Nelson is not an English teacher anymore. She's a Life skills teacher. So now Malachi and I are fake boyfriend and girlfriend, which means I have to go over his house 3 times a week and then I'm gonna have to stay over and ..."

"I'm gonna let her know that I'm gonna be the best boyfriend ever." Malachi says popping out of no where .

He puts his hands on my thigh, I push his hands off me.

"Yeah, sure you are."

Danny and Patience were staring at us. Malachi gets up from the table.

"Look, ill call you tonight ..."

He puts up the quotation fingers.

"Girlfriend." Smiling at me he gets up to leave.

"Damn, he got the heads for you girl." Patience says .

"Hell yeah he does. He just touched you like right on the thigh . They way he touched you liked it, you like him!"

"Ekkkkk" I say trying to sound like one of those buzzers. "Never going to happen, I only got eyes for Ace an you know that."

"Whatever Aliyah." Danny's voice trails off.

The bell rang for lunch to be over with .
Yes! Thank God .
I don't like Malachi, he just makes my girl hood happy. Or maybe he just makes me happy in general. 
Maybe I do like him.
Of Course I'm not gonna tell him
I love Ace ...

A/N hello.
How are you guys liking it so far?
Let me know in the comments.
And don't forget to vote.
It'll mean the world to me.

Liyah