20. Counseling

Aliyah
_______

Watching him kiss her made me feel like I was being shot.
It hurts, hurts like crazy!

Liyah, don't do this don't hurt her .

I tell myself but it didn't work .
I ran up and swung on her . I didn't see shit after that punch I guess I blacked out .

I snapped out of it, by feeling people pulling me away from her as I see her laying on the ground .

Malachi smirked at me . I wanted to see his ass laying on the ground.

"I Hate you Malachi Clark!"

I yell. I push through the crowd of people .
I didn't need anyone escorting me anywhere .

I knew I was gonna be suspended .
But I don't care. I felt like I lost half of my heart .
Only he would stoop so low .
I'm broken .

"Aliyah what the fuck happened back there?!" Says Danny .

"I just can't," I bit my lip as my eyes were filled with tears.

"Just let your so called 'friend' know that she got what she deserved."  I turn around Cameron was walking up to us .

"Where is he!" He yells .
"Where the fuck is he!"

"Cameron! It's okay . Don't worry about him at all."

He pulls me into a hug as burry my face into his grey sweatshirt .

"Just.. Just take me home. Please."

He removes the strands of hair that was left in front of my face, And kissed
My face.

"Come on." He takes me by the hand and walks me to the car .

We arrived at my house. Still there was no sign of her .

"Nice place." He says

"Yeah, very empty." I say as I grab the remote .

"Just in, student from Baldwin county high school Ace Johnson has been shot and killed. Authorities say that they haven't found the murderer of Ace but their on the look out. If you know anything about this call the local police."

Malachi
__________

I was with my boys.
The gang I guess .
They called a special meeting.

"Ayo niggas what's up?"

"Uh yeah what's up chi?" Says Jordan

"Okay, I'm not about to do all this buddy buddy shit, truth is, you're out man. You being a prince hell nah man. You lied to us, bro I kinda looked up to you." Malik always came out on what he had to say .

"So that's it? Im out just like that?" I say .

"Yeah, dude I'm sorry."

"Okay then, fuck this.. I don't need you!"

I slam the door.

Monday hit it was after school and me and That bitch had to go to counseling .

"Welcome Mrs.Porter & Mr.Clark, I Miss's Liam . And I guess you can say I'm marriage counselor."

"Yeah yeah yeah cut the bull shit so we can leave." I say .

"You don't have to be so mean!" Aliyah says.

"You don't have to be so shut the fuck up . I got things to do and people to see ."

"Oh great, where are you gonna go to the abortion clinic?"

"Guys! Settle down! Settle DOWN! Look, let's start with what happened starting with Miss Aliyah ."

"Well, I just want to be honest. Malachi I did not tell anything. I don't care if you do or don't believe me but I'm not lying! You fucking hit me for no reason, shouldn't you be in jail? But now since everyone knows who you are you're actually treated like royalty. You out of All people I loved hurt me the most by kissing my Bestfriend. She doesn't even mean anything to me anymore." She sighs

"I don't know. You are so luck they didn't let me beat your ass Malachi. I honestly thought you loved me . But only Danny and Cameron does ."

"I do..." I say lowly .

"You do, what?"

"I do love you. "

She laughs. "Well I don't love you. Not at all. Well at least not anymore . All I can say is fuck you."

"No, fuck you!" I went to zero to 300
Hundred nigga real quick .

"You just ugh! I can't believe you were ever in my life, he'll you don't even deserve a life. You don't deserve to be here."

I didn't mean that.

"I'm sorry Mrs.Liam, I gotta go this session is ended early."

Heeeeeeey
I was suppose to update yesterday but
I was sleepy .
But shekeusjehd .
this chapter was okay .
But I hope you liked it anyway
Vote & comment 😛
Love you all
-Aliyah