12.Meeting

Malachi
___________

I got home after the long day of school .
I unlocked the door and pushed it open letting the fresh breeze of cold air blow in my face I slam the door .

"Mr.Clark what has happen to your face ?" Asks Charles, I sighed .

"I got jumped ." I mumbled .

"You like her that bad huh ?"

"Yeah, it's not just her, it's her ex . Ace finally we got to fight one on one then when he was loosing him and his guys started jumping me and I blacked out ." I sigh .

"I don't even know what to
Do anymore."

"I'm going to be one hundred percent honest , I
See the love in her eyes for you, But with Ace he's gonna get what's coming for him Malachi . "

"I can't wait for that day, thanks man ."

"Well, well, well, it's the man of royalty himself ."

"Cameron ? What the hell are you doing here man ?"

"I got kicked out my old school and my parents said if I got kicked out I had move down here . And viola  here I am."

My life is full of surprises isn't it ?
First Amanda, I got jumped, and now Cameron.

I gave him a bro hug and we did our handshake we made up since we were kids . He's my cousin .

"Why didn't you come any sooner ?"

"Because I wanted to surprise you plus I register for school today ."

"Really ?" We walk over to the living room and sat down .

"Yes, I love it there all ready . There's so many girls, I met one today already . She gave me her number ."

"Damn you got it already ? What's her name ?"

"I don't know. But, I have to get to know her ... I'll catch you later I gotta finish unpacking at the condo my parents bought for me."

He gets kicked out and gets a free condo wow .

"Aight man . Fuck with you later ." He puts up the peace sign and leaves .

The castle I live in is big . Really big I never really talked about it . People don't know where I live . I have this house out somewhere I pretend to call home . We try to cover where we stay .
I walked down the spiral stair cases to see the maids cleaning up and dusting .

"Afternoon ladies ." I say .

"Afternoon Prince Malachi ." They spoke in unison .

I've dated one girl out of the maid group . Her name was Unique, Unique Montgomery . She was my girlfriend before she was my maid. My mom manipulates her into doing it for a good amount of cash . She cared about money more then me she took it the offer . She's 18 now and I'm 17. I hate to look at her face everyday .

She stares at me with glossy eyes .
Ignored it and headed to my room .
I call Aliyah as I was lying down shirtless . No answer . I began sending a voice mail .

"Aliyah please pick up , the week is almost over , and we need to do this project . If you don't come I don't know what I'll do ..besides I miss you ..just give me a call."

The only one thing that made me happy besides Aliyah were my boys, my gang, my bloods . It's time to call a meeting .

Meeting
_________

"How long has its been since we had a meeting ?" Said Carlos, one of the Mexicans of the group .

"It feels like a year." Says Jarod .

"Guys guys that's not the point I know we've been through a lot since my brother died but we still have to be here for each other .

"No! Fuck all that, the point is we need someone to step up to the plate . And knows how to handle being a leader . That person is me, you guys don't have to lie about coming here. And believe it or not Malachi we've been having meetings with out you . All you've been doing is caring about that girl . We don't give a fuck about these bitches, but I understand you do.. Because you're white ."

Malik he always have to be the one to keep it real . I got something real for him . A real fist that flew across his jaw .

"Aye man I feel sorry that you can't fucking handle the truth." He wiped his jaw that was dripping with blood with his hand .

"Look guys chill out , it's not about who's head and who's not who's in love and who's not we're a team . We're boys ! We don't talk about each other like that . " Says king but his real name is Jordan.

"We're so called 'boys' huh ? Well where were you when Ace and his boys jumped me ."

All 15 of em were buck eyed when I said those words .

"Oh hell no we're finna fuck them up . This gone be for you Chi, We're sorry man we just thought you didn't care about the gang no more . " Malik says .

"Nah man I've just been going through some rough stuff."

"Everyone we're gonna meet here next Saturday night cause that's when I'm off..." He began talking bout the plan .

Carlos pulls me over . "You've been stressed huh ?. Here try some of this ."

It was a full bag of weed and the stuff to put the weed in .

"It'll make your life way easier ."

I never tried weed before . I'm the only only one out of the group that hasn't .

Weed ....Is my only Option

Tbc

Hope you liked .

Don't forget to comment and vote !

Comment what you liked or didn't like

About this chapter .

Love you guys ❤️

Liyah .