Chapter 23

-Aliyah

Today was friday... The day of the Talent show .

Gosh I am so nervous . I'm really not a big fan of singing in front of a whole crowed .

Me and Malachi stood backstage. Nervously I look up at him.

"Hey its okay. You're gonna do good . We're going to do good. We got this."

I smile at him he made me feel one hundred thousand percent better than what I was feeling before .

"And now we have an dynamic duet. By Malachi Clark and Aliyah Porter" He grabs my hand and we both leave the the backstage and we walk into the front .

The Music starts playing .

"I'd Like to say we gave it a try..."  I Began singing my part . Which was pretty good .

The harmonies were so beautiful . Malachi has a brilliant soulful voice I didn't know he really had that in him . Like he brought the BLACK out today . Literally.

Everyone rise out of their seats and claps their hands I hug Malachi,He squeezes me .

"My My My! Who knew you two had voices like angles. Lordy." I smile as we stand side by side  with each of our components .

It suddenly Gets quiet.

They went through who's in second and third place . I knew we had no hope to be in first but we still did an outstanding job.

"And the first place winner is.. Aliyah Porter and Malachi Clark" Everyone cheered for us .

"We have a surprise for the both of you..YOU'RE GOING TO HOLLY WOOD." I could not believe it holly wood?!

Today is Saturday . The day of prom . The day I've been waiting for my whole life .

MY WHOLE LIFEEEEEEEEEEE.

Night fell . I was wearing an purple dress like the princesses wear. With the long with things they also where on the hands . I had my hair in a up do with strands of hair are out on both sides of my hair . I also top the outfit off with white vans . Who's gonna see them anyways .

Still there are no signs of my mom . The door bell rang and I walk down stairs and open the door . In front of me is love of my life Malachi Clark .

"You look beautiful" He says . "Just Like a princess .

I smile "Why my dear prince you look even more beautiful."  He chuckles

"You do know how to make a man smile."

"Hm I do dont I?"

"Come on my lady ." He grabs my hand. Before us is a white limo .

Charles opens the limo door for us . We both get into the back of the limo.

For a least 5 minutes we talk about things until we make it to prom and man its a lot of people here .

Charles opens the door for us again and Malachi Gets out first and grab my hand helping me out .

Music is blasting . I was really feeling the Vibe .

"You ready to do this thing?"

"Lets Go." We lock hands and walk into the building .

Everyone stares at us . I guess we are the power couple .

At least thirty minutes into prom Jarod Malachi's befriend asks for everyone and everything to be quite . And that He had a Important Announcement .

"Danny baby" He gets on one knee. "I love you so much and I just felt like prom would be the right time . You are everything to me . My heart my soul... Just mines . And I want to hold you in my arms forever . So will you .. Mary me ?"

Daniel jumps up and down crying . "YES..yes yes yes!" Danny jumps into his arms as everyone claps for them . Even Malachi .

"And Now to announce  Prom King and Queen..." He voices trails off.

"And the winner is Malachi Clark and Aliyah Porter." My teacher made us sign up for the prom king queen also . I'd never though I'd make it .

As Malachi Takes his crown, Everyone applauds. Until someone in the crowed pulls out a gun .

With one shot .. Malachi Went down .

Blah yes this was so short but this is also the ending . I ended this very boringly .

But yes I AM FINISHED FINALLY .

I was thinking if I should have a Sequel but I don't know !

SO YEAH . I hope you enjoyed the book

I love you guys!  SO Much I couldn't have done it with out you . PS. sorry for any mistakes .

-Liyah