9.The fight .

Malachi
__________
I woke up the next morning rubbing my eyes to see Aliyah getting dressed .

I lick my lips but I stopped because of how disgusting my breath tasted Morning breath kills .

"Good morning ." I say to her . She didn't respond . Like I wasn't even here , like she was all alone, like
the place was hers .

"Well fuck you to then." I say not out of anger . But just to see her reaction .

She turned to me . "I bet you wish you could! ." I smile at her comment .

"Damn right ." She scolds

"Malachi sir, you need to be getting ready for school ." Says Charles .

"Don't you think I know this . Charles ?" He knows how to handle it .

"My apologies Mr.Clark." He says quickly .

"You don't have to be so mean ." She began writing in the the journal for class .

"Oh please . Charles is fine, shoo now Charles ." He nods and leaves .

I take my shower. I take one every morning . I began fluffing out my hair .

"I gotta be tough . I gotta be a jerk ."

It's my new personality . I got to act more thuggish . It's time for a change . But if anything I'm gonna loose Aliyah if I don't quit the act .
I gotta represent for my gang .My bloods .

I came out the shower . Aliyah was sitting on my bed like she'd been waiting for me .

"Aight lets go ." I opened the door and there goes Amanda .

"Hey Mali!" She kisses me . "Oh you don't know how much I missed you ."

I laugh "I missed you more ."

Aliyah face looked so jealous but she tried to hide it .

Her smile continues to run on her face ."Come on you're taking us to school ."

Aliyah walked passed us getting into the backseat with her ear phones in .

I got into the car , not buckling my seat belt having that "I don't give a fuck" attitude .

Aliyah
_______________

I was really annoyed . How all of a sudden he was a 'goody goody' and now he's just a nigga , he act like one so he might as well be one .

I didn't wanna give my hopes up anyways . Wasn't like we were gonna be together anyways .

And how the way he treats Amanda like she's so perfect . My earphones never left my ear the whole ride .

We got to the school Amanda dashed to find her classes with some hot senior .

It was just me and Malachi .

"Ill walk you to your locker ." I didn't say anything

"Great ." I flash a fake smile .

"Come on Li , you still mad at me ?"

"I was never mad ."

"Yeah of course not ."

Patience and Danny were there waiting on me as usual . I'm not mad at Patience cause she doesn't even want to do it and she's my best friend .

"Hey guys ." I say .

"Hey Bitch , hello Malachi ." Danny says , He blows a kiss at Malachi .

Malachi looked disturbed "Uh, wassup?"

"So are you and Aliyah a 'Thang' ."

"Hello no , and never will be ."

"Damn , whatever you did you need to apologize quick ."

He smacks his lips . "I don't apologize to people."

"Bad boy Malachi I like ." Danny says .

It's been past two blocks . Malachi still was bothering me . Until I saw Ace

"Aye boy ." He calls . Malachi looks up fearless .

"What do you want ? ." He pushed him .

"I told you to stay away from my girl bitch ."

"You don't even love her . "

Ace punched him right in the jaw .
Malachi started getting him back
Then Ace boys jumped in .

"Next time I ain't go play with you . You better recognize who you dealing with fuck boy ."

Blood was gushing all down his lip . His body was bruised . His eye was black . Where was his crew ?

"And Aliyah your coming with me ." He grabs my wrist leaving Malachi's body motionless . I cry for help but there was no answer .

To be continued .

A/N I have the worse headache ever .
I'm surprised I wrote for one of my readers . ❤️ well pretty much for all you guys .
Comment/Vote/Share .
-Aliyah