'Bit early to be making out dont you think?'

My eyes snap open as I pull away immediately. Seeing Pattie at the door frame with her arms crossed.

'Mom! I thought you left for work!' Justin says, obviously surprised to.

He gets off me slowly and I cover my legs, in case she can see anything y'know.

'Yeah I wish I did leave for work.' She leans her body to one side, watching us with a raised eyebrow.

'Okay, well bye mom.' Justin dryly spoke, making me hit him under the blanket. 'What the hell ashlee?!'

'Bye you two. Don't get too carried away now.' She laughs leaving the room.

I cover my face with my hands, lifting the pillow and covering my face.

'Oh my god that's so embarrassing!' I yell, but it comes out muffled in the pillow.

'I think she really likes you.' He admits, lifting the pillow from my face. 'If it was any other girl he would of asked them to leave then yell at me for getting carried away but with you she was pretty cool about it.'

I laughed but furrow my eyebrows at the mention of other girls.

'You've had other girls here before?'

'Just one'

I nod, getting up.

'You hungry?' He asks, changing the subject.

I nod my head, and see him roam my body with his eyes.

'Wheres your pants?' I ask, looking around the room.

'Why? I think you look nice.' He sends a wink to me, making a blush.

~Justin's P.O.V~

Her long curly hair cascaded down her back, complimenting my white V neck that stopped just above her knees. She looks beautiful.

'Of course you would, but I don't want any visitors coming in and seeing me like this.' She shrugs.

I get out of bed, walking over to her. I put a stray hair behind her ear, leaving my hand there as I study her fresh face.

'Your beautiful.' I say, smirking.'and I like what your wearing, don't change please.'

I pout at her And she rolls her eyes.

'Okay, let's get breakfast.' She speaks up, trailing me downstairs with her, giving me a perfect view of her nice little figure.

I smirk to myself, looking at her with adoration.

She walks into the kitchen, me following behind her.

I watch her go over to the cupboards, taking out two coffee mugs.

'Wanna go out later?' I ask, leaning my head on her shoulder, my hands wrapped around her waist as she turns the coffee machine on.

'Yeah, where too?'

'Who knows, walk maybe? Maybe a movie?'

She nods her head, leaning down on my shoulder.

'I really wanna know who spiked my drink.' She laughs, fixing her position to pour the coffee.

'Yeah tell me about it.'

I hear the doorbell and pull away from her, feeling her tense a little.

'Relax babe it's probably nobody.' I laugh, she gets so embarrassed easily.

I leave the room, walking out to the front door. I open it up and my eyes widen, scratching the back of my neck.. This is awkward.