Pt.6 Double Trouble?

RECAP::: Both Kelsee & Jessica lost their virginities.

BACK IN THE HOUSE

Jerrica: So Bae....who tf is Charity, Yvette, & Olivia?

Dondre stops rolling his blunt & looks at Jerrica like she lost her mind.He shakes his head & continues to roll his blunt.Jerrica hits him in the back of the head.

Jerrica:Nigga I believed I asked you a fuckin question.

Dondre gets up,slams Jerrica on the bed, & kisses her roughly.

Dondre:Yvette is Quis's ratchet ass gf,Charity is her thirsty ass sister who's been tryna get with me for a few days now, & Olivia is one of those hoes that was in the hip rolling contest. You know the one that challenged that bitch Mariah.

Jerrica:Well next time that hoe tries to talk to you,tell her Ima slice her throat

Dondre:Stop tryin to be so hood. Now you know the only thug outta yo crew is Y/N!!! Lil sis straight thug.

They both laugh & get in the shower.  Meanwhile things weren't going that good for Y/N & William. Y/N brought up Mariah & Olivia's names and William kept trying to change the subject. Y/N decided to drop the shit & take her ass to bed. William tried to get behind her & cuddle, but she pushed him off the bed

Y/N: You got 2 options nigga. The floor or over there on that couch.

William yanks one of the pillows off the bed,gets the extra blanket out of the closet, & goes sleep on the couch.William ends up falling asleep with his Beats on,banging some Tupac. Y/N's phone starts vibrating. She picks it up & smiles as she reads the text. It was from Quis.

*The Text*

Quis:Heard you beat the shit outta Yvette. I just had to get a restraining order put against her crazy ass...lol

Y/N:CTFU.I had to do what I needed to do.It's almost 4 in the morning. Why are you still up?

Quis:You aint about that thug life so chill baby girl. I was thinking about you honestly. When you gone leave Will & come be with a REAL MAN.

Y/N:O so thats what they call your kind nowdays.My man is a real man.I'm going to bed. I have to pick my daughter up in the morning.

Quis:Fine....just know I'll wait as long as it takes until you decide that you wanna be with me.Good night Gorgeous

Y/N: (blushes) Night Q.

*end of text*

Y/N puts her phone on the charger & smiles. She looks over to William sleeping on the couch & decided to stop being a stubborn bitch.

Y/N:Baby wake up.Come get in the bed with me

William:No, mi amor. Eres demasiado bipolar.(No my love. You are too bipolar.)

Y/N pulls him off the couch causing him to hit his head.He jumps up & chases Y/N into your walk-in closet.He grabs you & throws you over his shoulder.Y/N starts laughing & tries hitting him so he can put you down,but it didnt work. William slams Y/N on the bed & lays on top of her.

William:Ahora deja de jugar e ir a dormir antes de un nigga hacer algo de daño a ese coño (Now stop playing and go to sleep before a nigga do some damage to that p****)

Y/N: (kisses William) Quiero que dentro de mí profundizar. Mi coño está esperando para dar un empujón (I want you inside of me going deep. My p**** is waiting for you to beat it up)

William:Damn I love when you speak Spanish to me.That's a huge turn on.

They start kissing which eventually led to them making love until 7 in the morning. Y/N wakes up in William's arm.Y/N jumps in the shower & get dressed so she can go pick up Cache.