Part 36

Last night dragged on for what seemed days! I laid in my bed with my laptop next to me and my iTunes on shuffle. I sat up and ran my fingers through my long red straight hair and noticed I was still in my clothes from yesterday. I must have been so tired I just calpsed in bed last night, I thought to myself. I glanced at the clock a realized it was 10 am so I swung ny legs out of bed abd danced around my room to The Script before heading off to get a well needed shower.

When I re-entered my room with a towel wrapped around my body I noticed a box that had been placed on the end of my bed. I quickly threw on a pair of hollister sweat pants that I had knicked from Ryan years ago and a vest top and let my hair do it's own thing. I sat down on the end of the bed and placed to box on my lap. There was a note attached to the top of the box, it read: "I'm sorry, forgive me? Yellow for my duck!"

I lifted off the lid and inside the box were a pair of bright yellow high tops with white turn overs. They're we stunning and truly amazing! I left them on my bed and ran down stairs and into the kitchen. Andy was making a cup of coffee and both Jason and Ryan were sat at the counter eating toast. Jason smiled at me as I rushed into the room , I had a huge grin on my face as I ran past Andy and flung my arms around Ryans neck! "thank you!" I said still smiling my ass off. The boys just laughed as Ryan's arms reached around my waist and squeezed me tightly. "you like the shoes then!" I pulled away from him and continued to smile, "like them? I love them! How'd you know I've wanted them for ages?" Andy turned around takig a sip from his coffee, "Ems this is Ryan we're talking about!" I Iaughed and grabbed some toast from Jasons plate, he'd always have atleast seven slices. He moaned at me and tickled me as I reached for more but I didn't care. I walked out of the kitchen and to the front door to collect the post.

I flicked through it to see what there was, Nuts magazine for Jason, bills , bills and more bills and 4 crisp red envelopes one addressed to each of us. I went back into the kitchen and sat down handing out all the mail. "Whats this?" Andy asked as he stared at his red envelope. I ripped mine open and began to read the letter.

"Dear Miss Greene we would like to invite you to a reunion with the rest of your peers....."

A school reunion, it has only been a couple of years since we left and I personally hadn't gone very far but Ryan and Andy were in a band and had toured with famous muscians such as The Saturdays and are soon going to be touring with The Wanted!

Andy read out the paragraph at the bottom of his letter which was different than mine. "we have been informed that you and your fellow peer Mr Ryan Fletcher have a musical career and we would like to also invite your band members to perform some of your songs on our and your old school stage!"

"seriously they want us to play?" Ryan said setting down his cuppa tea. "yeah, you up for it?" Andy asked smilig out of the conner of his mouth. "dude lets do it!" I could feel the excitement running through both Ryan and Andys body. I turned to head upstairs but was stopped by Andy calling me, "Ems if we play, will you open for us?" I turned around swiftly, "WHAT?" Jason grinned at me from across the table. "Yeah if we play will you open for us! Play piano! Come on it's been years. We want to hear you play again!" Andy begged. I didn't know what to do I was stood there with 3 boys willing for me to open myself up and perform infront of people I hadn't seen or spoken to in years! What was i thinking agreeing to their demand?