Part 19

Here's the next part, please comment btw the picture is Ryan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We got to his room and he threw me onto his bed. When suddenly the doorbell went, we both looked at eahother before saying "pizza!" simultaniously.

We both ran downstairs, Ryan answered the door and paid for the pizza whilst I went into the kitchen and opened a bottle of wine, I know pizza and wine is a werid combination but I didn't care and neither did Ryan, to us it was just food and alcohol!

Ryans point of view:

I didn't care if I had to pay for pizza or drink it with red wine, as long as she was happy. I spent 20 years as her bestfriend, I've watched her laugh and cry. I comforted her when her brother died and when she found out she was moving. I always bought her converses and I took her to prom. I will always be her best friend when she needs me but now she's my girlfriend, and I'm her boyfriend! Finally she's mine!

I couldn't help but stare at her when I sat down in the kithen, she always thought she looked a state but she looked amazing to me! "what you looking at Rhy?" she asked whilst smiling and push her hair back behind her ear. "you." I replied and reached over and relaxed her hair from behind her ear. She just laughed at me.

Emmis point of view:

It was werid like you would expect, going out with your childhood betfriend. I guess it was better because Ryan knew everything thing about me, he knew what I hated so he would never do it unless he was joking and he knew what I loved. I could never hate Ryan.

We both finished our pizzas and we crashed on my bed watching the TV. We both couldn't sleep so at about 1am we ended up in the studio in my room playing guitar and singing old songs our band used to sing, back when we were 15 myself, Ryan, Andy and Jason had a band called Straigh lines leading nowhere, I was forced to sing with Andy and apparently I was good according the people at school who came to our little sell out shows.

Ryan never really sung that much but he had an amazing voice. After we had finished three bottles of wine we thought we should get some sleep. Ryan stood up pulling me up with him, I fell into his chest. He moved his hand to the back of my neck and kissed me, his kiss was so soft and passionate.

Ryan was so rough and fun, he picked me up an I wrapped my legs around his waist as he took us over to my bed, within seconds our clothes were on the floor. He laid ontop of me, looking at me before leaning in to kiss me. He was so gorgeous, and he was mine!