Part 9

Emilys point of view

I was confused, so very confused! I had kissed Ryan and wanted it but now I was home I just wanted to run up to Joel and hug him and just be with him!

I placed the shopping down on the counter in the kitchen and walked into the living room where I found Adam Andy Jason and Vicky watching tv. "heads up!" I said to Adam chucking him a new pack of drumsticks. "cheers Ems!" he smiled at me! Adam and Vicky looked so cute together with Adams arms around her! Vicky was even smaller than Adam but they were perfect for eachother.

I looked over to andy to see him alone? "where's Gina?" I asked, "oh she's on the loo." he laughed. "and before you ask your boyfriends in the studio in your room laying down so tracks!"

Perfect, Joel was in my room, which meant we could be alone. I completely forgot about Ryan and ran upstairs and into my room. I dumped my bag on the floor and made my way to the door of the studio. I opened the door and looked up to see Joel there, but he wasn't alone! Gina had her hands all over him, and it looked like he was doing the same to her! I couldn't believe it! "Em it's not what it looks..." Joel said but I ran out of the room before he could finish pushing past Ryan in the process!

I ran into Ryans bedroom and slammed the door before curling up onto his bed with tears flowing down my cheeks! I'd never felt this bad inside before, it was as if my heart had been ripped out!