Part 5

We made our way downstairs and I could already hear people arriving and Andy blasting The Killers through the speakers in the living room.

I got to the bottom step and bumped into Ryan. He had changed into his Sex Pistols top. He gave one look at my Kings of Leon T-shirt and shot me a cheeky smile.

I couldn't help but notice that his eyes were sparkling. He grabbed me by the waist and picked me up off the step and onto the floor so he could get past. He was so much stronger now.

"Emily, come here" called Andy from the other room. I had to leave Ryan but I didn't want to!

"Go, I've gotta find something." Ryan whispered in my ear. "I'll see you in a bit"

I made my way to the living room to find Andy stood with 2 other boys and a girl. "hey Ems, this is Gina, my gal." I looked at her, she was tall and ginger just like me except she was prettier. She had good style though she was wearing a pair of converses with black skinny jeans and a 30 seconds to mars top.

" hey, i've heard alot about you from Ryan."

"all good I hope" I said whilst trying to laugh.

"yeah he never shuts up." the shorter one of the two boys said.

Ryan came up behind them and put his arms around their necks. " I see you found the boys then!" Ryan was now the bassist in a boybamd called Lawson. It was him, Andy, Adam and Joel, he wanted me to meet them because they were now really close mates.

"this is Adam." he said pushing him towards me.

"hey, it's finally nice to put a face to a name." his voice was soft and sweet. Compared to the others he was quite short but he was cute!

I guessed the other one was Joel. He was tall, much taller than me, and his hair was chocolate brown. "hi" he smiled at me like Ryan did but this was magical, it was as if there was nobody else in the room accept us! He was truley gorgeous!

I said hi but then I followed Ryan into the kitchen to escape from the possiblity of embarrasing myself or saying something stupid!

"what you doing in here?" he asked.

"I came to help you, why? Am I not allowd to help my best friend anymore?" I said with a smirk on my face.

"no!" he said jokingly, "you should be having fun! Come on go in the other room and dance, I'll be in soon." he insisted. I just wanted to spend some time with him but i guess I will have to wait till tomorrow to catch up with him!

"ok fine!" I said as I started to walk out of the room

"duck?" he called.

"yeaaaaaahhhhh?" I said with a smile as I popped my head round the door way.

" save me a dance." He said as he winked at me with a charming smile!