Part 26

'Okay you really should go get a shower now!' I moaned at Ryan pushing him off the bed, 'Hey you're the one who's making me sweat!' He winked at me, pulling me onto the floor with him. I sat with my legs either side of him and bent down to kiss him, my hair flopping in front of my face. He was gorgeous when I was on top of him. But then again he was gorgeous at all angles! I jumped to my feet and ran out of my room down the stairs and into his room in just my underwear and Ryan followed in just his boxers trying to catch me.

He grabbed me from behind and threw me on the bed before jumping on top of me and tickling me like mad. 'Ryan let me go!' I squealed but he didn't release me, i tried to fight my way out of his arms but it just ended up with me on the floor and him laying on top of me gazing into my eyes. We spent another hour just lying on the floor together before i realise we had only 2 hours to get ready for the party tonight and i knew it would only take me 15 minutes to get ready but Ryan would take ages so i left him to get a shower and went downstairs to get a can of John Smiths. I always had a drink before i went out to get me in the mood. I took it upstairs and turned my radio on full blast, You Me At Six came on. I loved You Me At Six, their songs always put me in a happy dancing mood. 

I pranced around my room grabbing my dress that Chelsea had picked out for me to wear for tonight. I stood in front of my mirror looking up and down at the dress. It was very red and clashed with my gingery coppery hair but it meant i stood out and if there's one thing i love more than music, my guitar, skittles and oreos its standing out!

I grabbed the black heels from the box under my bed and slipped them out of the wrapping. I never wore high heels accept for prom. I went to prom just before I left to move to Cornwall, I had just split up with Andy so I asked Ryan to go with me. He wore a suit and a blue tie to go with my blue dress. It wasn't really just me and Ryan because the whole gang went together and we all shared a limo, it wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be but me and Andy were so close we were still able to be best friends!

I stopped staring at myself in the mirror and stripped off to get changed when there was a knock at the door, 'come in!' I called, it was okay I was in my underwear and me and the boys had had many water fights which ended up with us in our underwear most of the time so I didn't matter if they saw me walking around in practically nothing. It was Joel, 'oh erm hi, just thought id come say hi. Molly's downstairs!' he said looking at the floor. Chelsea had told me about Joel's plus one Molly, i just hope she understands what she's getting herself into. Don't get me wrong, Joel is amazing just he needs to control himself sometimes.

'Right give me 2 secs and I will be down.' I said trying to smile at him. He walked out closing the door behind him. I grabbed my dress and slipped into it and shoved my shoes on, and almost fell over because i stood up too quick. 'Gods I haven't worn heels in ages!' I said to myself. 'HURRY UP DUCKY!' Ryan shouting poking his head round my door, 'WOAH!' He said looking at me; I looked down at my feet before looking back up at him. 'What? Is it too red?' i asked him. Ryan stepped towards me putting one hand around my waist and another around my neck. 'You look amazing!' he pulled me in and kissed me softly. This is all i need to satisfy me. Ryan! But a party will surly give me an excuse to get Ryan to dance with me. We ran downstairs and jumped in the cab with Adam and Vicky, Andy and Gina had taken taxi with Joel and Molly. I was ready for the party and by the look on everybody else's face, they all were too!