Part 29

- Still Ryans POV-

I don't remember falling asleep last nightbut the sight this mornig was worth everything. I could help but smile at Emily as she slept. I could always tell what she was dreaming about, she would wriggle her nose if it was a nightmare and her nightmares usually consisted of the car accident her brother was in. But if she was happy her face would lght up and a smile would appear in the corners of her mouth. When we used to sleep round each others houses we would always tell each other what we had dreamt about, I would always lie and say a concert or becoming famous if I had been dreaming about her but she would always say that she dreamt about us going on an adventure or doing something.

I gazed at her next to me with fasination, I could see her mouth moving as a smile appeared. I suddenly felt a warm feeling inside of me, I moved closer towards her and kissed her on the forhead before swinging my legs out of bed and slipping on a jacket. It was too cold just to be walking around in my boxers but I had more important things to do than get fully dressed.

I trundled downstairs and into the kitchen and saw Andy sitting at the counter with a cup of coffee. "alright mate, good night last night?" I asked him giving him a cheeky wink. He looked hesitant but after a moment he answered me. "oh, erm yeah! I guess..." he tailled off. I grabbed a cup of coffee and sat down next to him. Andy was never like this, he would always atleast try and pretend to be happy so everybody else would be happy. "Andy what's up?" I asked even though I knew what his reply was going to be. "oh nothing, honestly don't worry mate!" he smiled at me, but it was just as I predicted. I took a slip an thought of all the possibly reason why he could be acting like this. "hhmmmmm," I said nodding at him, "has something happened between you and Gina?" he looked down at his cup, I could tell he was destressed. "no," he started, "well kinda. I dunno. Oh God Ryan what am I meant to do? She wants so much and she dreams so big! I can't give her everything she wants!" he continued to stare down into his cup. Andy was my best friend and had been since we were in nursery! I thought for awhile, it always took alot to convince Andy about something but I just hoped I could help him out! "Andy, she's with you now isn't she? And she's your girlfriend nobody elses! She wants to be with you mate! Just believe in yourself!" he looked up and smiled slightly, "I mean, come on. Never in a million years am I good enough for Ems! But she's with me now so I must be doing something right! And if all goes to plan she will be with me for abit longer!" Andy knew what I was going on about, I told him everythig so there was no way I wasn't going to let him in on my big surprise for her this weekend!

Today was Tuesday so I have 3 days to get packed and to make sure she doesn't guess anything till I tell her on Friday.

"good luck mate!" Andy said smiling at me, "I doubt you'll need it though! She's always loved you!" I laughed and hugged him. He laughed and hugged me back, "right now will you please go get a shower and put some clothes on!" we both burst out laughing, it sounded like something our mums would say. I patted Andy on the back and jogged up the stairs to get a shower and get dressed ready to wake up Ems.