Part 28

I had spent half the night with Jay and Tom from The Wanted, Sonny from Twenty Twenty and my Ryan drinking shots. Those boys sure knew how to party! Ryan and I trailled back without the others around 1am, which was early for us, usually we would stay out till atleast 3am! But i was getting a bit too drunk so Ryan thought he'd better take me home.

I was so drunk i couldn't even walk up the stairs so Ryan grabbed me and gave me a piggy back up to my room. 'Youre so strong Rhino!' i said giggling from the alcohol. He chucked me on the bed and helped me take my clothes off. 'Get some rest.' He said stroking my hair and kissing my lips. Ryan hadn't drunk as much as me and was very protective that night. He stood up and went to walk out of my room. 'Where do you think your going?' i said chucking my shoe towards him. It missed and hit the door slamming it shut. He turned round to face me.

Ryans Point of View:

I knew what she was getting at but she was too drunk and i didn't want to feel like i was taking advantage of her. I walked back over and sat with her on the bed. After about half and hour she started to calm down. Don't get me wrong i loved seeing her drunk because she was so funny and her voice went all cute but i loved the after stage she had. Emily never got a hangover she always went really happy and we would always end up talking about the future when we started to calm down.

'Do you think you will ever get married?' she asked me as i ran my fingers through her hair. I stared into her eyes and she stared back at me. Her auburn eyes sparkled as she smiled. I thought for a second before answering, 'one day! What about you?' i said whilst continuing to run my fingers through her soft ginger hair. 'oh come on Rys you know i do!' she said laughing. I remember one weekend as kids we had sat down and just spent the whole day talking about our dreams and wishes. 'i want to be married before im 26 and have kids and have my honeymoon in America and travel the world!' she said smiling at me. I couldn't help but smile back. I leaned in and kissed her again, 'whats your biggest dream?' she asked me. 'its already come true!' i replied without hesitation. She leaned in and kissed me as i moved my hand up along her leg and up to her waist. Id dreamt about having her here in my arms ever since we were about 7! She meant everything to me and i don't know what i would do without her!