Part 24

Emilys POV

I'd been awake for hours, it was now 10 o'clock but I didn't want to leave the comfort of my own room. I grabbed my guitar and sat back on my bed. It had been months since I wrote a song, my parents never saw music as a stable career so they told me not to bother with it, and I was stupid and listened to them. I started playing 4 chords repeatedly. The only thing on my mind was what Jason had said to me, 'making your way through the group!' i couldn't get it out of my head! 'I can't help the way I am, I won't ever change for you. So just sit back and enjoy, the ride.' I kept repeating it over and over, why didn't it sound right? I looked up to find Andy standing in my doorway. "you're awake then?" he said walking over and sitting on the bed, "I didn't know you were still writting." he said grabbing the notebook where i wrote all my songs from infront of me. "Im a bit rusty." he smiled an grabbed another guitar. "I remember this one!" he started playing whilst looking at me with a smile, "I've never met anyone quiet like you, you make me laugh at the things you do. And your smile could light up the world tonight, tonight!" I smiled at him, "we wrote that when we were eight!" I said laughing at him, "yeah! We were rockstars!" we both burst out laughing before Jason appeared in the room. "hi." that was it, he obviously felt sorry for what he said as he knew it had upset me. "hey." I replied to him, "yeah Duck I'm sorry about.." "don't worry it's fine it was just a joke." I smiled at him, he smiled back and turned to walk away. "Jase, do you wanna join us?" I asked. He turned around to face me and Andy. "Go on then."

We decided to head into the studio so we wouldn't wake Ryan. "I call drums!" Jason used to play drums in our old band, Ryan would play bass, myself and Andy were always on guitar and shared the roles of singing although I didn't like my voice! We were just going to play Paramores, brick by boring brick when Ryan stormed in wearing just his joggers, "you can't have a band jam without me!" he'd obviously heard me playing and woke up, Ryan wasn't really a heavy sleeper! He grabbed his bass and we began.

Andy told me I had to sing even though I didn't want to! Afterwards though they wouldn't shut up about how good I've become and how tallented I am. I just thought they were being sarcastic but Andy can't do sarcasim!