Part 2

Nervous was an understatement!

I knew Ryan was my best friend but what if he didn't like my outfit or decided he hates my long wavey straight ginger hair? I never used to bother worrying about how I looked around Ryan because I was "one of the guys!" but now I'm 20, I can't be one of the guys anymore!

I turned the corner and there stood at the gates was Ryan. I didn't know what to do so I just stood there as he walked towards me! My heart couldn't stop beating!

The suprising thing was my heart wasn't beating because I was nervous but because of Ryan!

He was older now and his assets had deffinetly increased! As he walked towards me I noticed his hair! That mousey brown hair had grow and it sat so perfectly on his head; and his eyes! His eyes were spakling brown just like I remembered. I noticed that he was wearing the grey cardigan I sent him for christmas 2 years ago! It was obviouse he wore it to make me happy!

I quickly snapped out of my daydream and back to reality as he hugged me and squeezed me tight! He smelled of lynx instinct, my favourite!

"I've missed you so much Ems!" his voice was deep but soft as he spoke.

"I can't believe it's been 3 years! Did ya have a good trip?"

I didn't know what to say but the nerves over powered my brain and I came out with, "hahaha, yeah." hahaha,yeah! I can't believe the first thing I said was HAHAHA YEAH! Thanks a lot for that brain!

"oh Ems you anit changed at all! So you ready for the party tonight?"

"Party! What party?" I said hesitantly!

"your welcoming party silly! Did you actually think Jason wouldn't pass up the opportunity to throw a party? Your back, there are so many people excited to see you again!"

We got in the car and drove to Ryan's house, he had moved out from his parents house a couple of years ago and moved into a house with Andy and Jason about 5 miles away from his family. Andy and Jason both agreed that I should stay with them, there was a spare room in the attic, tucked away from everyone else. The boys know me too well, they know that I like to be left alone sometimes and just play my music, so the attic was perfect.

During the car journey Ryan was pointing out all the old places we used to go and the memories came flooding back.

We arrived at the house and Andy came running out to say hello. As I got out the car Andy swooped me off my feet and spun me around as he hugged me! Ryan just smiled and got my suitcases out of back.

"Jason's gone to fetch the booze for tonight." Andy explained.

"yeah, with my money!" Ryan said it jokingly but I knew it was the truth.

"ha, I think Jason still owes me some money." he was always asking for money, and I was always the stupid idiot who gave it to him knowing he wouldn't pay me back!

"so how many people are coming?" I asked whilst looking back over to Ryan.

"Emily just shut up and smile will ya! Tonights gonna be amazing, now common Chelsea's upstairs in your room finishing it off and sorting out something for you to wear tonight!"

Andy said with a smile as him and Ryan escorted me inside.

"don't worry, we can catch up tomorrow morning over a cuppa tea. Two sugars!" Ryan whispered to me as we went through the front door.

I couldn't help but smile at the idea!