WHO ARE THEY?

Annabeth POV

As much as I was happy that Percy is safe, I am also worried and excited to know who are these. So I called a meeting of all important demigods.

" Guys this meeting is about assassins and Percy. So first assassins. What do you all think who all are assassins? " I asked.

" They can be anyone most probably security guards" Piper said.

" No they can not be security guards because then if he is under attack inside the room or place where only he or ATL are allowed then what will happen?" Thalia made a point.

" Alright so its not security guard. Anymore guesses? "

" I don't think they need to be present visibly ,I mean like in movies, assassins come from nowhere and we can expect that form them knowing they are trained by Chaos himself." Jason said.

" But still if Chaos wants Percy to be safe then we won't take any risk and being creator of universe he is much ahead of us in planning. So any last guesses?" I asked.

" I think they are the other members of ATL." Leo said.

" How?" Frank asked

" Because even they are five and they are always with Percy, starting from the point where we threw him away and till now." Leo said.

" But they were amazed to see the camp and cannot see through mist also" Nico made a point.

" Oh come on, do you really think that they cannot fake the emotions, for gods sake they are assassins " Leo defended his point.

" Well well well, looks like we have one of the finest demigods trying to figure out my assassins and here Leo is the person who got the correct answere" We all turned to see Chaos and we all bowed

" Rise children"

" That means ATL other members are assassins. " Calypso said.

" That's not it, they will be telling Percy today about themselves. Since we have given you all enough time to try to make him come back and he never came so its time we lift the protection and bring the assassins on the board and let Percy take his decision. " Chaos said.

" But what if he didn't take the news well then?" Will asked.

" That's why I would like one of you to try this last time and most probably Rachel because only he is the one who didn't betrayed him." Chaos said.

" Alright so its done, ATL are the assassins and I will talk to Percy and make him understand " Rachel said and she went away.

Chaos flashed away immediately and slowly everyone left the room.