"Yes i am,now quit it!" you said. Suga pulled your hand away with flashed you his adorable gummy smile. "Great,you'll have to endure all the new music i make then."

You giggled, "Sure,i'm on it."

✏️ - Namjoon

You didn't really need to find him,you already saw him in the crowd. You walked over and slapped his back.

He turned around and pulled out his ear bud, "Uh....(Name)?"

You smiled and nodded. Namjoom chuckled and ruffled your hair, "Wow,you're more....petite than i thought."

Your smile faded into a scowl,"Seriously, the first thing you say when you see is 'Oh wow you're short'."

Namjoon held up his hands in defeat, "Woah woah there,i didn't exactly say that but your height is just fine ok?"

You huffed and crossed your arms. "Anyway,what is here?"

"Airport."

Oh wow THANK YOU you've helped.

You nodded, "Ok. Where do i exchange money?"

"In the m money exchange shop."

You clicked your tongue and looked at him, "Yah Kim Namjoon."

He chuckled, "Aaaa you're so cute. It's there,follow me." he said then pullef you with him.

✏️ - Hoseok

You stepped out of the restaurant that you went to after the flight. The airplane food sucked in your opinion.

Well,when has it not sucked?

Right when you were about to grab a hold of your luggage, someone yelled your name. You turned to the voice and your eyes widened at the tall figure running towards you with open arms.

You were tackled to the floor in seconds,a black haired boy on top of you,hugging you tightly.

"You're here!You're here!" Hoseok repeated excitedly.

You laughed nervously as the other people were looking when they walked by.

You lightly tapped his shoulder, "Uh.... Hoseok-ah,gotta get up!"

He shook his head with a smile, "Just let me hug you,this is the first time i see you in real life (Name)!"

You blinked with furrowed brows, "But others are watching..."

"It's ok,just pretend we're a couple then they'll just awww for a little and walk away." Hoseok said, planting a kiss on your cheek to go with his idea.

You pursed your lips before nodding, "Ok."

And you two stayed there,on the floor in the middle of the airport, wrapped in each other arms.

✏️ - Jimin

You giggled as you looked straight ahead,into his face. Jimin has a frown on his face.

Not long after you realized you two were the same height.

Jimin whined, "How am i suppose to tell the others that i had a girlfriend that's the same height as me?!"

"G-girlfriend?" you stuttered out,surprised.

Jimin then grinned slyly at you,his head lowered causing his hair to fall over. "Well you see,i tell everyone that you're my girlfriend and that we're in a long distance relationship."