t w o

Landon, Savannah, and Bryson in MM in that order.

Savannah

"Savie, get out of bed. Did you forget you're doing Chris's photoshoot for his new album?"

"I'm just not up to it Zey, reschedule. I'm sick, I'm sure nobody wants Chris Brown sick."

"Savannah get your ass up, Bry not worth all this."

"How the hell you gonna tell me?"

"The fact that you're in bed depressed right now in proof enough!"

"You don't get how it feels to lose someone!"

"Yeah because my boyfriend of four years didn't die in my arms, thank you for that Sav."  She stormed out the room.

I sighed wishing I'd never said something so stupid. I spoke based off of my own selfish emotions and now it was gonna take a hell of a lot to get her to get over this. Zeynep losing Czar was part of the reason she was genuinely so angry and pissed off.

I threw the cover off of my body and dragged myself into the bathroom. I turned on the shower water and brushed my teeth while I waited for the water to heat up. Once I got in the shower I lathered my body in dove non scented soap since I had terrible eczema and cleansed my face with Black African Soap. I washed my my hair and once I was completely rinsed off I stepped out of the shower and wrapped myself in a towel.

My phone began ringing from the room and I walked over to it seeing that Bryson was calling. I twisted my lips up debating if I should answer or not but eventually gave in picking it up.

"Hello?"

"Baby, I'm glad you answered."

"What Bry?"

"I know you ain't done with me Savie, your sister got you feeling a type of way."

"No, my busted lip from your baby mother has me feeling a type of way Bryson."

"Them ain't my damn kids man."

"All three of them are your twins! You popped those kids in her back to back. 3 of them! Meaning you've been cheating on me since day 1 Bry!"

"Man, I ain't the smartest sometimes but you know what we got. You know how I love you and how you love me. Don't nobody understand that but us."

"So what are you saying Bryson?"

"I'm saying you shouldn't let your sister fuck with your mind cause she don't know what we got. She don't know how we rock man. Only you know, you know this shit real. Give me a chance to show you."

"Bryson I'm so tired of hearing this. So tired of being embarrassed. Tired of being tired you don't get it."

"I do, just lemme holla at you. Meet me at DJ's diner in about half an hour?"

"Bryson I have-"

He quickly hung up the phone and I sighed sitting down on the bed thinking of what I should do. I shook my head standing up and going into the bathroom putting on light makeup. I quickly straightened my hair as best as I could and went back into the room putting on a cute but simple dress, with some nice sandals. Once I was satisfied with my look I grabbed my purse and left the room. Zey was sitting on the couch scrolling through her phone and I decided not to bother her so I just left out.

I unlocked the doors to my 2014  pearl white Cadillac and peeled out of the drive way heading to DJ's. Once I pulled in I immediately noticed Bryson's car and parked next to him and got out spotting him and taking a seat in the booth across from him.