Samuru(Season Special)||Remembering You||

Start from the beginning

"I'd like to order a yosenabe." The voice was feminine, but somehow has an accent woven into it. T'was familiar. The B-Daman player looked at the girl. She had healthy glowing hair, and what's surprising is that she has the same colored eyes. 

Same as his scarf, that scarf he kept for so long. He thought that it was finally her, that same girl.

But he kept his cool, even though his stomach was doing flips. It was that sensation. That feeling of being complete. "Hey Samuru, you there?" Kamon's voice sliced through his thoughts. "Yeah," he replied, still staring at her as she waited for her order to come. "But still, you keep looking at that girl. I believe (y/n) was her name. Europe's finest player" Mitsuru popped out and told the two boys in a shush tone, pointing at the said girl. "Wait, Europe?! The continent?!" the crimson haired boy exclaimed, almost startling Samuru beside him.

"Yep, Her family brought B-Daman to Europe from here. There, she was considered as the B-Master," the bee-fanatic boy explained, taking side glances at her, the other two doing the same. Samuru was beyond shocked by the sudden news. Maybe she can even equal his skill or even higher. 

"So...  why stare at her. I mean I'm diggin' the popularity and stuff. But she looks exactly normal! Look at her, she has the whole Japanese vibe and European accent. Just some foreign stuff in her blood"

"It's not about that. She... looks very familiar. Like something from my childhood," Samuru replied, open as possible. Mitsuru took a quick moment to think before pouncing on the male. "D...did you happen to receive a... thing from that familiar girl, a scarf in (e/c) color perhaps?".

 "Yes, I did. I still have it now" Samuru pushed the clingy boy off him and looked back at the girl leaving the restaurant. "Aha! So you were the boy!" The dirty-blonde male exclaimed catching the attention of the other people eating at the establishment. "Will you shut it?! You're attracting to much attention!" Kamon silenced the male by slapping his hand over his blabbering mouth. Mitsuru spat at his hand, making Kamon wipe the boy's saliva on his pants."What boy?" The denim haired B-Daman player asked, taking a fork and poked his food. 

"There was a wildfire rumor back at Europe that time. When her family came back from Japan, the parents asked where was that branded scarf that they gave her. She answered that she gave it to somebody special that helped her. Her mother remembered when she encountered the boy. His hand held her's, she was so thankful and told her daughter that he might be the one. But then, they searched for him, every corner of that place but he wasn't there." 

Mitsuru paused to take a breath and continued. "After a few years, they gave up, she was disappointed, anyone could volunteer to be her future fiance. You're lucky, Sam! She's still looking for you, you know," he finished, his voice laced with envy. Samuru tch'ed. "Don't call me that."

"Anyways, you can hear all about her, Samuru. But, we have to go back to practice. Bye." Kamon took a hold of Mitsuru's collar and dragged him out of the infrastructure, leaving Samuru to think for himself.

~~~

"Player Shigami advances forward to the next round." The announcer bellowed, as Samuru's face showed up on the large screen. The boy walked away, tucking Dravise in his pocket. "Wasn't it too easy, Samuru" the silver dragon asked his owner. "You could say that," he replied and took place in a dim area where he could still watch other players fight each other.

"Player (l/n) also advances forward," A slightly familiar face pops out of the large screen. Her fierce eyes sent a shiver down his spine. "Yo, Samuru you finished earlier that me," Kamon's voice said behind his back, with Mitsuru and Ken's mutters trailing behind him. When they got to see the large display of the girl they were talking about days ago, Mitsuru took a hold of Samuru's shoulders and shaked him back and fourth, violently. "S-she's here! The only (y/n) 'Kaiserin' (l/n)"