She looked back up at me tilting her head. "Gonna assume it's somewhere hiding under you hair." She closed her magazine standing up. "So tell me, was it Bryson or was it one of his hoes?"

I squinted my eyes at her deciding if I should continue to lie or just tell her the truth being that I couldn't keep anything from her. "Tyra." I mumbled.

"Hm." She poked out her bottom lip nodding. She turned out grabbing her car keys and a umbrella. "Let's go."

"Zey."

"I didn't ask Savannah, let's go."

I bit my bottom lip and sighed following behind her. She unlocked the doors to her 2012 all black BMW and we both got in as she started up the engine and we sped out of her drive way.

I so badly wanted to question where we were going but Zeynep's temper was lethal. Once she was mad the best thing to do was to just stay quiet and hope she didn't act to recklessly.

We soon arrived to Tyra's apartment and Zey killed the engine and got out abandoning the umbrella and dashing to Tyra's front door. I got out following behind her with the umbrella as she banged on the door three times.

"I'm not opening the door to be jumped." Tyra yelled from the other side of the door.

"Open it or I'll kick it in." Zey said in a calm but demanding tone.

"Id like to see you try."

Zeynep placed her hands on her hips chuckling to herself. "Okay."

She stepped back a couple steps and kicked the door full force almost knocking it off the hinges.

"My kids are in here!" Tyra yelled.

Her kids stood in the hall area watching in horror. I walked over to them kneeling in front of them. "Go in your room babies, mommy will be right in there."

"We can't leave mommy." The oldest said.

"Go in the room or watch mommy get her ass tapped, I don't give a damn either way!" Zeynep snapped and I looked at them with pleading eyes as they scurried off to the room.

I stood up and turned around watching Zey stand kissing distance away from Tyra.

Tyra looked back and forth between the both of us and Zeynep grabbed her by her chin forcing her to look at her. "Bitch I'm standing in front of you, not her."

"I will fucking call the police, how dumb can you be?"

Zeynep furrowed her eyebrows chuckling and reached in her back pocket pulling out her iPhone 6s unlocking it and handing it to Tyra. "Call."

Tyra snatched the phone but her hands were extremely shaky. She looked up at Zeynep while she hesitated to dial the number.

"While we're waiting on you to dial, Sav would you like to tell me what little miss Tyra here did?"

I looked at Tyra who looked at me with begging eyes and I smirked. "She flattened my tires while I was at the corner store and snuck me as I was walking out. Threw my phone and took off."

"Why would she do such a thing?" Zeynep questioned never stepping away from or breaking eye contact with Tyra.

"Bryson." I mumbled. "She wants Bryson."

"I don't want him! He's mine! My three kids prove it!"

Zey looked at Tyra who was shaking and snatched the phone from her hand tossing it back to me and decking Tyra in the jaw all in one swift movement.

Tyra fell back into the couch only to be yanked off by her hair.

"Get the fuck up and square up you got 5 seconds, I'm counting."

"Listen I won't fuck with your sister anymore."

"3."

"Zeynep.." I mumbled.

Before I knew it Zeynep lunged at Tyra again punching her again. This time blood flew from her mouth as she fell back and Zey stomped her time and time again.

Zey gripped her by her hair forcing her up onto her knees. "Let me make something clear. She-" she pointed at me "may not be a fighter but I will gladly lay you the fuck out about her. Now you tell Bryson I paid you a motherfucking visit and next time I won't be so friendly. You can also tell him that he won't be seeing my sister again. That leaves you no reason to be a dumb bitch and fuck with her again, cool?"

"Fuck you." Tyra spat her blood into Zeynep's face earning her a boot to the face knocking her clean out.

"The feeling is mutual." Zey wiped off her face and shot me a look letting me know it was time to go and I hastily followed behind her. We both jogged back to her car and she unlocked the doors as we got in.

"You need something from his house?" She questioned with her eyes glued to the road.

"Um, my clothes and stuff."

"You wanna go get it today?"

"I think that'd be best."

She nodded as she made a U-turn heading back to Bryson's home, which we lived in together.

Once we arrived we quickly got out and went inside. Upon entrance I noticed Bryson sleep on the couch.

"Go pack your stuff." Zey instructed and I went back into my room packing everything that belonged to me.

I was interrupted by Bryson's loud screams. "Get the fuck up!" Zeynep yelled.

A tear fell down my cheek as I packed my clothes. 3 years with Bryson and it was all being thrown away. Had it not been for Zey being here he probably would have been able to talk me into staying like he always has. This was for the best because I know I deserve better. It's one thing to be abused by Bry, but when I'm being attacked by his females as well that's more than enough for me.

Once I finished packing I rolled my suit cases out to the living room where Zeynep was holding Bryson's own tazer up against his neck.

"Baby."

"Don't say shit to her Bryson I'm not fucking with you."

I gave him one final glance and shook my head walking out the door with Zeynep close behind. I packed my things in her trunk and got in her car.

I was pulled into a tight hug and I  bursted into tears.

"It's gonna be okay Sav, I'm here." She rubbed my back as I hopelessly sobbed.

-------------

Do yal like it or naaaaaah?

Yo I have the worst cramps in my stomach right now wtf is this? Am I dying? 😭

Lemme know what yal think tho!

- Yoyo ❤️