Laurent: "Then tell me you trust me." He said as Larry got on the phone. 'Do he really think that gonna stop me?' Laurent thought then smirked. "I said tell me you trust me."

Larry: "Ugh Lau stop! Hey Kamari." He tries to say casually.

Laurent: "You know that time I was on the phone with Harmony and you did what you did? Well I owe you so you getting the same thing." He says speeding up his pace on Larry's dick.

Larry: "Ughh fuck... Uh... Umm hold on, I have to put you on speaker for a second." He said and put her on when she said okay after struggling with Laurent's hand. "Shit." He said as Laurent took his hand off of his dick. Larry tried to get up but Laurent wouldn't move. "Lau move!" He says struggling to get up.

Laurent: "Hello?" He said into the phone.

Kamari: "Hi." She says with confusion in her voice.

Laurent: "This is Laurent. Can you do me a favor and call Larry back later cause he's being rude right now and he's about to get a beating." Laurent says laughing silently making Larry put a hand on his head.

Kamari: "Ooh really? You guys still get beatings?" She says believing Laurent.

Larry: "Fuck no" He says.

Laurent: "Larry shut the fuck up and stop show off." He said smiling at Larry. "No I'm playing, but you gotta call later cause we fucking right now." Laurent says earning a gasp from Larry.

Larry: "Ooh my gosh what the fuck! Why you say that? Kamari, no listen to him. He--" his words were soon replaced with moans being that Laurent started stroking and grinding again. "Ah shit! Look, let me call you later! Fuck Lau!" He said about to hang up the phone until Lau tossed it onto the lamp stand. "Lau, I gotta hang up, move!" He says trying to get getting the phone but Laurent wouldn't move so Larry had to push Lau a bit hard to get up and hang up. When he got up and hung up, Laurent pulled him back on the bed.

Laurent: "Just tell me you fucking trust me." He says looking Larry's body from head to toe.

Larry: "Nope." He says again then Laurent flips them over roughly and he ends up on top laying in between Larry's legs. He then looks at Larry then soon starts sucking on his neck. "Lau, I'm serious. Stop it." He says struggling to get his words out as he had little control of his moans.

Laurent: "Okay you still no trust me?" He asked stopping what he was doing to Larry.

Larry: "No." He said regularly now getting up since Laurent finally moved.

Laurent: "Okay. You get you way for now but just watch." He smirks and slaps Larry's butt making him jump.

Larry: "Lau! I told you to stop doing that!" He said irritated.

Laurent: "I know, and I tell you to say you trust me. But did you?" He smirked. "Shit I wanna fuck you so bad right now..." He says obviously still horny. "But I go take my shower since I can't." Laurent said teasing Larry.

Larry: "Why?" He says confused and surprised.

Laurent: "Because you no trust me so I can't fuck you cause in order to do that you have to trust me or I would be raping you. So until you trust me, I no can fuck you." Laurent put on a fake frown.

Larry: "Lau, you know I trust you." He smiled looking at Laurent.

Laurent: "Nope you say you no trust me before." He said fanning him away playfully.

Larry: "Yes I do." He smiles and goes to hug him.

Laurent: "Nope." He laughs but still hugs back. "But I got stuff to do so no now anyway." He says getting up.