Laurent: "Say you trust me." He says with his face buried into Larry's neck.

Larry: "No..." Is the only thing he could manage to say.

Laurent: "Then this have to go." He says slowly stripping Larry taking his shirt off...... Then his pants......... Then his boxers leaving the both of them naked being that Laurent's been naked the whole time.

Larry: "Lau! I'm serious, stop it!" He says as Laurent undressed him.

Laurent: "Then tell me you trust me." He says looking Larry in the eyes.

Larry: "You want to make me lie to you and say I trust you when I really no trust you. Stop trying to me say it." He says looking annoyed.

Laurent: "You know, this is really making me horny right now..." He said in a deep sexy seductive voice.

Larry: "Lau....." He starts but is trying not to get horny as well.

Laurent: "Tell me that you trust me Larry.... Please..." He says trying to get his brother to look back at him.

Larry: "No because I no trust you anymore. You keep playing with my emotions..." Larry says still looking away from Laurent until Laurent cups Larry's face forcing him to return the eye contact.

Laurent: "Look me on the eye and say you no trust me." He says waiting for Larry to respond. Which never happened because knew he couldn't keep a straight face. "Exactly, so you do trust me." Laurent lets go of Larry's face and Larry is now silent.

Larry: "No... I still no trust you..." He says not breaking.

Laurent: "Then I guess I have to make you trust me." He said picking Larry up and putting him on the bed with Larry's back against the headboard and Laurent sitting on Larry's lap.

Larry: "Lau, no I just get out the shower." He says trying to get up but failing.

Laurent: "It's okay, showers no hurt so it no a problem. Relax..." He says as his hands go around his twin's body. "Just tell me you trust me." He said in his low voice again.

Larry: "No...." Larry said still being stubborn earning a smirk from Laurent.

Laurent: "Ah shit, your attitude is really turning me on..." He said, but breathing being a bit heavier. He then softly pecks his brother's lips. "Just say it." He says getting more turned on.

Larry: "I'm no going to say it. Stop trying." He says making Laurent smirk.

Laurent: "You saying you want me to stop trying but blaze is saying another." He says grabbing Larry's dick and stroking it.

Larry: "Ah shit! *breathing heavy* Lau chill!" He pushes Laurent's hand away and Laurent laughs.

Laurent: "Then tell me you trust me." He says smirking.

Larry: "No." He says trying to fight his hormones.

Laurent: "You know you do, stop be so stubborn." He says grinding their dicks together.

Larry: "Ugh fuck!!!!!! Lau!!" He says still trying not to give in but can't help but react a little bit. He started gripping Laurent's butt and then started thrusting his hips upward into Laurent's so their hips were now moving in sync. Laurent then starts to multitask and starts stroking Larry as they are moving in sync.
Laurent: "Just tell me that you trust me." He says once again his breathing is heavy like before.

Sooner or later, Larry's phone started ringing and Kamari was calling.

Larry: "Ah shit, Lau you have to move." He says now slowing down the movement of his hips as he's about to pull Laurent's hand away.