TASK 5: The Anthem Plays

DISTRICT 9 MALE - STEVE YOUNG

This was someone everyone felt a deep yearning for in their hears. The thought of him dying was never brought up when bets were played over the counter tops at local bars. He was just that one child everyone forgot until the moment came back around. Steve died heroically with a certain air around him that many felt from the Capitol.  Shivers were used to silent the constant murmuring as the screens watched him feign off multiple attacks. Sweat glistened off his forehead but it wasn't until the cannon sounded that he finally looked at peace. 

DISTRICT 11 FEMALE - ADONIS RUNE

With so many near death experiences, she was basically a cement wall that was just waiting to collapse. Cracks lined the indents and the pressure had just been slowly building over time with absolutely no idea in which direction it would explode. The arena had always been tough on this woman. Many things lingered around with the constant grim expression. She was a person sacrificed against her will to the capitol and when they used that against her, many were outraged. Some even sought belief in the fact it was rigged. It only took two poison berries to end the pain. 

DISTRICT 12 FEMALE - WYNDER DOUGLAS 

Scars and nicks lined the once freshly polished skin that had been made up only weeks ago by her team. Everyone knew there was one victor but no one thought about the deaths that would occur because of it. With a pack of her allies, together they all struggled to reach the top of the canopy of trees. After having being chased for miles by a string of wild animals including an enraged lion, they where all withered out. Wynder voluntarily sacrificed herself in order to save her friends. It was an impulse of a decision and no one expected it. She's finally at rest.