Sponsor: Cyleon Latronin

"Ah, you'd be lucky to snatch her sponsorship. Nothing but a psychopath when it comes to have her way. Watch out gentlemen." -Wisteria Wiles, Host

Name: Cyleon Latronin

Age: 26

Position: Sponsor

Advantages: One of Cyleon's many advantages is that she has close ties with the president as she's his daughter after all. Although she can't offer protection exactly, she's always been induced by the games and their fateful ways. She loves to watch the tributes squirm under her silvered eyes and beg for mercy when they hear her last name. It's no secret that she's spoiled rotten and that's exactly how she likes it. Though there aren't many sponsors, Cyleon always manages to snag one of the better of the crowd.

Past: Growing up as a privy was the life. Everything was taken care of and those who were covered in grime and dirt were beneath her. Simple logic. The ones with money and wealth succeeded in life, and those who didn't, well... Let's just say they didn't end up so great. Cyleon always loved hacking into the District's data bases and toying with the officials and reorganizing their stocks. It was mindless fun until she ended up getting a mere child killed for her actions. Ever since, she's refused to go near a computer and has bared her guilt by tattooing an entire system of electrons across her back.

Skills: Although she's a sponsor and not an actual Game Maker, she has talked her farther into allowing her and a few others to sit back and view the arena and plotting front row. For that, she has multiple knowledge in each of the tasks given and will offer valuable tips and advice.

Sponsorship: Cyleon will sponsors just about anything that has a heartbeat and will to live. She believes everyone has the choice between strive or suffer and those who didn't take the opportunity didn't deserve her time. The ones who spent their nights sobbing alone didn't excel past her pity. Not even bothering to blink an eye, those from the Career districts are those who catch her eye the most.

Flower: Snapdragons