District 3 Male - Jack Darkwood

"Okay, so what I've gotten out of you so far is a stuck up boy with no sense of 'shut the hell up'. I've met your personality before. I don't care for it." -Wisteria Wiles, Host

NAME: Jack Stephen Darkwood ( if you ever use my middle name i'll kill you)

GENDER: Well if you couldn't tell by my name your probably as sharp as a spoon but I'm male.

AGE: 16 and single (yeah thats right lady's I'm single)

DISTRICT: the best one! district 3

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE: Dark brown hair, Dark brown eyes and a six pack! Im about 5ft 7 and have some muscle. Im pretty tan and I have a scar on my back from a butter knife (my mom has issues). I have a small tattoo that said's allons-y on my lower back (if anyone gets this then their freaking amazing) and that about sums me up.

PERSONALITY: I would say I'm amazing! I tell great jokes. Like this one joke its a hour long and ends with "better Nate then lever!" Ask my friends about it they thought it was hilarious(but be carful because they might punch your face in). I guess some might say I'm a little cocky but hey if your gonna be in the hunger games go all out and brag might as well have fun :).

PAST: Wow you guys are stalkers. I was born by my mother and.....oh I guess you guys don't need that much of my past. I went to school like everyone else but I know it my seem like a shocker but I was not that popular but I was fast and had good technique in a lot of the sports we did. My best friend is Nate. He is a dork but he is awesome. He helps his dad make weapons for the capital (and before you ask I have seen some wicked weapon's) but yeah thats basically my past.

WEAPON OF CHOICE: Hmmm I would go with a weapon that no one ever uses....A bladed boomerang!

STRENGTHS: I have the ability to fly! Just kidding. Im really good at deductive reasoning seeing hints and using them to help me. Another strength besides my looks is im fast and kinda strong.

WEAKNESSES: Well of course, there are not many but Im not flexible. Also im not that great in hand to hand combat and I don't like to hurt people so I hesitate when I kill.

TOKEN: A penny in memory of my father

FLOWER: impatiens bequaertii