TASK 2: Scores & Initial Opinions

BONUS TIME:

Repetition is Key:

Because I a sucker for some good one-liners, Neri Ravenna will be receiving a bonus point for repeating her line, "I think it's time I stopped hiding." It was very good. 

Rhyme Time:

I am also a sucker for some well-placed poetry in some narrative. Don't you love getting to know Tender? Anyway, Steve Young will receive an extra ballot next round. This ballot is exclusive from the others, so you may use it to ballot someone you've already killed. Did I mention it counts as two?

Tsk, Tsk:

Not all rewards are good, I must inform you. While this won't exactly hinder you too much, Amani Alurai will be unable to communicate with her allies the next task because she just had to open your mouth to shriek. Mistakes aren't good. Electra would know, because she let her attacker get the upper hand. Both of you, your tributes must be alone for the entirety of the next task. Let's just say-

Well, I'll leave that for later...

~~

We had a new form of optioning your scores so they'll be more precise. We each gave a score, than found the median of each. Due to this new way, you might find some of your scores lower or higher depending on what each of the game makers thought. It allowed for a voice to each be held accountable instead of debating over who was better or worse. 

Thank you. 

As always, ladies first...

THE FEMALE BLOODBATH SCORES

CAPITOL FEMALE - LAVENDER STONE -

Scored: 3.2

Why: Your worked seemed better than the last time, despite your score. Work on explaining each of their deaths. 

~~

DISTRICT 1 FEMALE - ALLIUM ANTHROMIS -

Scored: 11

Why: You've kept with your word, and are still holding strong. Good job. 

~~

DISTRICT 2 FEMALE - AMELIA MONTAIGNE -

Scored: 10

Why: A slight improvement from last round, great job, just try and focus on the keen details that are important. 

~~

DISTRICT 3 FEMALE - ELECTRA -

Scored: 11

Why: Your writing has a nice flow, and Tender has found a great liking to Electra, keep it on. 

~~

DISTRICT 4 FEMALE - AMANI ALURAI -

Scored: 9

Why: Amani has begun to grow into a developed character, and with a few more improvements and humanly flaws, she'll be well rounded. 

~~

DISTRICT 5 FEMALE - TILLA LECTRA -

Scored: 7.5

Why: The part I was most confused with was you listed all your deaths but I didn't see any of them in your entry. 

~~