TASK 4: A TIME OF RECKONING

[All Videos are shown to give an idea; they're chosen because they correlate with the given task.]

This task is a little different, stay tuned for more information and feel free to ask questions if they haven't already been resolved. 

~~~~

A TIME OF RECKONING

It's time for partners!

For this task alone, you'll be working in pairs of two which you'll be choosing yourself. Aware us of who you'll be working with and make sure that all parts are on board before deciding. Send in your final decision within an hour of gathering your partner. If you have no idea, or just don't care who you'll be working with, message us and we'll get you arranged. Along with this, Danelieux Leon will be excused from this round due to being unable to work on the task for an extended period of time which would be unfair to said partner. 

We recommend, although it doesn't have to be; that you ally with your partner's tribute so there's no awkwardness. Also, if you're a writer of two tributes, to make things fair, you are allowed to partner with yourself. Since we know that writing two his hard enough and this would be impossible to ask from. 

What you'll actually be doing:

Have your tributes meet up, it doesn't matter if one is in the cave and the other is in the jungle. I'm sure you're all creative enough to figure out what to do since we did say it's possible to switch over. 

Once they are in each other's company, writing in third person, you must narrate a day in the arena. You've reached the mouth of your monsters, killed them even in some cases. It's bound that you've angered the land. Tell about the struggles, the gathering of materials and most of all; the things that everyone has been too shy to mention. 

Jungle - You'll be dealing with an earthquake. 

Cave - A tsunami is heading your way, prepare yourself. 

~~~~

DEADLINE

For this task, your deadline will be November 15th, 9:00 PM EST - 5:00 PM UTC In order to give you an extended period of time to work. Though use your time sparsely. Entries that are handed in within the first day or two are treated higher as it shows an interest. Those who turn in hours before the deadline are frowned upon. Of course, we understand if you can't get to it until then, but please take this into consideration when writing.

If you miss the deadline, or are late, expect to see a zero on the scores and rankings. That will not be tolerated. Some contests push the deadline back if there aren't a certain amount of entries turned in, we don't do that. If you enter our contest, we expect to to oblige by our rules.

Rule One: Don't be late. The Capitol doesn't accept tardiness. Also, unlike last Games, you get NO confirmation e-mail. If worried, please contact us after sending in.

FIRST AND FOURTH HAND IN RECEIVE BONUS POINTS

~~~~

WORD LIMIT

Commonly we have word limits that range in various ways, some even that are nonexistent. Luckily for you, we don't expect a lot and your word limit is 2,750. Although, you MUST be above 500. If your entry is not, don't expect to score well, or at all. Take your time but also work efficiently. No, we're not rushing you. That should easily be said by the deadline we give. It's not hours, but days.

Extend past that limit and we can't guarantee full points earned. Some might even be docked all considering the situation.

THIS IS THE TASK YOU'RE NOT ALOUD TO USE UNLIMITED WORD COUNTS.

~~~~

DEATHS AND BALLOTS

Deaths: 2 (team deaths)

Ballots: 4 (team ballots)

~~~~

DEATHS & BALLOTS CONSEQUENCES

Go off the person with the highest amount of total ballots and kills. 

1- 3: If you received this, your penalty is that in your entry, one of you must be seriously injured and forced to make a life or death choice.

4-5: To any with this, the task will be a little harder considering a package comes for you. We need to learn that not all things are good and inside a bomb. You don't know. 

6-8: If you received this, you must include a controversial topic. You don't have to argue or debate it but mention it in some way. Ex: Same-Sex Marriage, Abortion, Faith, What you want for dinner... 

9+ You get an extra 100 words, mention somewhere in your task in saying this. 

~~~

SPONSORSHIP PRIZES

Dear Said Tributes,

In order for things to work smoothly, we're unable to intervene within our given range. It comes to our attention that some of our dolefully sponsored will be siding with those who are not, and to eliminate confusion and/or anger or disregard, we'll be avoiding this round. 

In consideration and best regards,

Wistendalon Cyleon Odyssus

~~~~

EXTRA INFORMATION

I know this task is not always a favorite, but we've made modifications from last round so be happy you're not working with six other people. *shivers*

~~~~

Our best regards