Head Game Maker: Cadelon Anthromis

"Oh Cadelon, what have you gotten into now? Being insane and a Game Maker is never a good combination, unless you want to have chaos reigned..." - Wisteria Wiles, Host

Name: Cadelon Anthromis

Age: 36

Position: Head Game Maker, this is his second year but took a break off for fifteen years.

Advantages: Cadelon is a lot of things, remote and manipulative being only two. Coming straight from the Luxuries of the Capitol, he's been brandish was their cunning ways and hasn't learned anything of the outlined districts more than he needs to. He's also not afraid to break some necks if it means he gets what he wants. Cadelon is a very, very wealthy man. A man you do not want to upset because if you do, you just might end up dead, or worse.

Past: Cadelon had everything he could possibly want as a child. A good home, a rich father who spoiled him to death... Everything. So it was hard for people to understand why he became the way he was. Yes, insane is just the natural term for his condition. From a young age Cadelon had always loved flowers, falling in love with their smell, watching them wilt and preserve. Over the years he's learned that Alliums are his favorite. So he just had to name is daughter after them. Except one thing, he's never been married, or even made a woman pregnant. Instead, he got what he wanted without the wait. Going to a hospital in the midst of night, he stole a baby girl. Allium Anthromis is the name, the same name that's going to be called at the Reaping Ceremony. He took his fifteen year break to care for his daughter and raise her to bring honor to their bloodline. Now that she here, and everything is going smoothly, it's time for him to come and wreak havoc.

Skills: Cadelon loves drama, and anything that's involved with it. Expect the unexpected when you're with him. His favorite way to watch a tribute fall to their death is long and painstaking. A show is better than a stab to the heart. Anything that makes them bleed, beg for mercy yet receive none. He fell in love with Wisteria for her name, and later her personality. Although she's now just a minor host, she knows all the deadliest secrets to making a tribute survive without knowing it.

Sponsorship: Although he's twisted in the head, he loves to sponsor those who are soft and gentle, yet aren't afraid to kill. His gifts will be elaborate and aren't meant to be wasted. Don't be fooled that his daughter has fallen into the games because he's sure as hell about to give her a hard time. In reality? He can't control anything, so be prepared when he sets half the arena into flames.

Flower: Black Hollyhocks