District 9 Female - Yukana Chamberly

"Our last female tribute from nine was also fourteen. Let's hope history doesn't repeat itself and have your blood spattered in the snow. Good luck Yukana, that bow can only get you so far." -Wisteria Wiles, Host

NAME: Yukana Chambley

GENDER: Female

AGE: Fourteen

DISTRICT: Nine

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE: Yukana's parents look nothing alike, and her appearance reflects that. Her blonde hair, inherited from her father, isn't a shade usually seen by those with the olive skin tone Yukana shares with her mother. Her eye shape is from her mother, as opposed to their blue color, from her father.

PERSONALITY: Yukana's personality is just as mixed with her appearance. She isn't good at understanding how to do physical things, like cutting down towering clumps of grain. She struggled to comprehend how basic functions work and she doesn't exactly have an air of intelligence. But she's smarter than people realize, and has a knack for creativity.

PAST: Yukana's parents came from two entirely different parts of the district. Her mother was wealthy while her father was poor. At the time, they fancied themselves star crossed lovers for a time. However, her mother soon became disenchanted with their poor state, and it only became worse when Yukana's mother became too pregnant to work and Yukana's father was the only one generating income. She was made further unhappy by Yukana's gender, as she had hoped for a strong boy to eventually bring in a large income.

WEAPON OF CHOICE: A bow and arrow, as it's one of the only weapons she can lift.

STRENGTHS: Yukana, for all her physical failings, is a fast runner, as long as nothing trips her. She has a talent for finding hiding places where no one will find her, and can be extremely quiet for long periods of time.

WEAKNESSES: As said before, she's rather weak physically. She can't swing a large weapon, and a heavier tribute would overpower her easily.

TOKEN: A necklace from her father with the stone that was once used for his wedding ring.

FLOWER: Water lily.