District 9 Male - Steve Young

"I always love a man with a light sense of humor. Let's just hope you take the arena seriously. Once you get in there, there's almost no coming out alive if you don't own up to your game." -Wisteria Wiles, Host

NAME: Steve Young

GENDER: Male

AGE: Sixteen

DISTRICT: Nine

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE: Steve is a tall boy, standing at nearly seven foot (six feet, ten inches). He's got orange-brown hair that he keeps cut short, and beautiful brown eyes. His body is lean but strong, as he doesn't get much to eat but works hard and keeps himself in shape. Steve has a permanent tan from his years spent in the sun.

PERSONALITY: Everything about him is a joke, basically. He loves to make people laugh. Though he is a jokester on the outside, he does have a serious work side, and a strong dedication to win everything. He doesn't like to lose, but when he does Steve will pretend it's a joke.

PAST: Steve has nine siblings, only two of which are young than him, and out of those nine only one is a boy. His younger sister and brother are both twins and thirteen, and he loves them dearly. His girlfriend, Shelia, is best friends with his older sister, Pat. Steve is very close to both of them. His parents are average--they have their fights at times, but in the end they love each other and stay together because theres no where else to go.

Steve works hard in Nine. He has a job as a harvester during season, and works as a cropper as well. Because of his large family he put his name in the tesserae 23 times--which is probably why he was chosen.

WEAPON OF CHOICE: He would use a sickle, as he's familiar with that. If not, he would try and go for some sort of sword. That way he could still get a strong handle and sharp blade that isn't too close when attacking.

STRENGTHS: Steven is strong, as he's had years and years of hard work to develop muscles. He's got long legs, which makes him good at running. And lastly, Steven knows plants and which ones are good versus those that are bad.

WEAKNESSES: He isn't one to kill people, which is big right off the bat. Steven likes making friends--meaning he'll try and make allies instead of trying to kill. He's not too smart and makes decisions quick, which can go against him easily. Also, Steven hasn't really dealt with death much, so his reactions will probably be bad ones when he has to kill.

TOKEN: A picture of his girlfriend. She made him promise to come back alive so they could get married one day.

FLOWER: Snapdragon