LII: 13 (Serena's POV)

Ever since Amelia and I have spoken about her leave. Things have gotten alot smoother. I've been holding off the women conversation with Amelia because I don't know what to say. I wasn't exactly with every girl I saw. But I was... Out there? I don't know what exactly to say. I've been with like 13 different women since she's been gone and I feel like an ass for doing so. This whole time she has been saving herself for me and then I got out and do all these other women that aren't here. What am I going to do.

As I sighed and rubbed my face Amelia came around wrapping her around me and sitting next to me.

"What's wrong Serena?"

Should we talk about it now? Now is no better than any other times. It's Saturday morning. I'll talk about it now. So she'll have time to not be angry.

"Ummm. We need to talk Amelia."

I held her hands and looked at her. She immediately grew a worried look on her face.

"You're not breaking up with me are you?"

"No no no. We just need to talk."

"About?"

"About... The time while you were away and... How busy I was... With other women..."

"So you're finally deciding to talk about it. It's been like a week. I've been preparing for this. I'm going to try not to get jealous or mad because I know I was gone. But I think I'm ready. So. How many women were you with while I was gone?"

"A couple... Just here and there."

"A couple? That doesn't sound so bad. 2. 3. 4. Maybe even-"

"13"

"What?"

"I was with 13 women."

"WHAT!"

At the moment Amelia sprung up and began flailing.

"Th-thirteen! B-But how!?"

"Oh 13 was just the opportunities I took. I had more options. If I took them all it would probably be like 26, 27."

"WHAT!"

I probably shouldn't have said that.

"Amelia, Amelia. Calm down. It could have been worse you know."

"Calm down!? How can I calm down! I've been saving myself for you all these years just to find out that You've been with other women! Do you know how hard it was to not have sex?! Just the thought of you would get me turned on! I had to masturbate nearly every morning and night just to resist the temptation of sex!"

"Turned on at the thought of me? I must look pretty good."

Look. Sorry. But that was like the main point of that statement she made. That's what I heard.

"Serena! Those were some hard years! That's why when I met you again I pushed you hard for sex! Don't you remember the Prius sex! The old lady that walked by and saw us doing it in that fuel efficient car!"

Oh right. She did do that. That Prius felt more roomy then it looked.

"Okay Amelia. I get it. It was unfair for having sex while you left me. Totally unfair."

"Hey! Don't turn this on me and make me feel like an idiot!"

"Well you did leave. So. I basically had free sex rights."

"I-! You-!"

At this point she was totally frustrated. She had no way to win this fight because it was her fight.

"You can't win this argument Amelia."

"You-! GAH!"

She just grabbed me and started kiss me. Which albeit great. Is a very strange form to present your argument.

"Serena."

"Yeah?"

"Clothes off. Now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think that was the angriest sex I've ever had.