XLVII: Breakfast (Amelia's POV)

I slept happy last night. It feels good to know that Serena missed me. Also the fact that I got to kiss her again. That was nice. Really nice. I've missed those kisses. I hope I get alot of them of them. But what about Rosaline? Is Rosaline and Serena a thing? What if they are. What would I do? What could I do? I can't do much considering I have like no power in either of their lives. I should ask Rosaline if she is with Serena. Maybe after breakfast. I'll make breakfast. Since I'm up early and I slept here. I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge, but right before I pulled anything footsteps were made behind me.

"Good Morning."

That's Rosaline. I guess I can have the talk now instead of after breakfast.

"Hey."

"How was the night on the couch?"

"It was fine."

We just stood there awkwardly. She was in PJs and I was still in my casual attire. I guess I should bring it up now.

"So Rosaline. I want to talk to you... About something."

"Let me guess, about Serena?"

"It's abo- wait, how did you know?"

"Well watching you guys talk on the couch and kiss helps a bit."

"You saw that?"

"Yeah. What about her anyway?"

"I was wondering... What are you guys? Because you know my feelings for her. I'm guessing you saw her feelings for me too last night at the couch. I just want to know what are you guys because she had sex with you right when I came over."

"Me and Serena? Hmmm. We're friends."

"Friends?"

"Yeah. I know we had sex and it was great and all that, but I don't know. I saw how she talked about you. I can tell she really likes you. Maybe even loves you. Even if she didn't. I feel like I'm a one night stand kind of person anyway."

"So that means?"

"You can go have your way with her and whatever. I won't step in your guys' way."

"Thank you... And ummm may I ask you another a question Rosaline?"

"Go ahead."

"May I...ummm borrow the handcuffs I saw you using earlier? If you don't mind that is."

"Ummm sure? I guess? I don't know why'd you need them but whatever. I'll go get it for you."

Rosaline walked away as I turned back to the fridge. And then again, right before I pulled any food out, another person walked behind me. I guess there is no breakfast today. I turned to see Serena standing there looking at me with bed hair and her casual jeans and Tee. She looks so cute right now. I want to kiss her.

"Good morning Amelia..."

Oh my god, and she has a little sleepy voice that sounds a little bit tired. Oh that's adorable.

"Hey Serena, how was your sleep?"

"Not enough of it."

"Coffee?"

"Definitely."

I started to brew coffee as Serena and I spoke.

"Sooo Serena... How has life been since I errrmmm 'left'?"

Serena let out the cutest yawn then spoke.

"Well... it's been okay, but it could have been a lot better if I had somebody here with me. Cough cough Amelia."

"What have I missed out on."

"Well, a lot."

"A lot of what?"

"A lot of everything. You weren't here during college so I had to handle that stressful place by myself. A bunch of one night stands. Me becoming a dentist. And me drinking all the time."

"I missed out on quite a bit."

"Five years do that."