XLIX: Guess Who's Back (Amelia's POV)

Serena and I were sitting in the back seats of my car. You know. Post-Love Making. So we were both. Partially naked at this point.

"What am I going to do with you Amelia?"

"W-What?"

"What am I going to do with you?"

"D-Did I do a bad job? Please don't tell me I did horribly my first time. I promise I do better. I just need more space than this Prius. I promise. I've been reading on how to do it and everything look."

I dug out a couple of sex info magazines out of the 'pocket in the back of the chair' or whatever it's called and showed it to Serena.

"Put those away. I'm not talking about how you did for sex."

I let out a sigh of relief as put the magazines away.

"Really? Thank god."

"I'm talking about what I should do with you coming back just like nothing happened."

"W-What?"

"I mean. Like not that I didn't miss you or that I'm not happy. It's just the way you came back and just acted like nothing ever happened."

"You're right."

"Huh? I am?"

Serena is right. I just wanted to ignore all the things I did to her.

"Yeah... Listen. Serena. I came back and just didn't mention anything because I hope you forgot. I wanted to forget. But I've been feeling guilty all this time. You know. With the cheating and leaving you. I haven't been able to get another girl since. It's been bothering me so much."

Serena just sighed laying back in the chair. I don't know what else to say to her. I want her to forgive me.

"I forgive you Amelia."

"Huh?"

She forgives me? Like that?

"I forgive you? Was I not suppose to?"

"Well uh. Um. I just expected. Um"

"For me not to forgive you and have you come begging on your knees for my forgiveness."

"Well umm... Yeah."

"Nah. I'm kind of over it. I'd rather not be mad over it. I'd like to enjoy my time now then be mad until later. Plus, we just had some pretty good sex. Albeit in this pity car. By the way, those magazines did help."

"Wow um. Thanks Serena. For you know. Not shunning me and having me beg on my knees."

"Your welcome. And by the way Amelia. I can get you on your knees in other ways."