XXX: Thoughts (Serena's POV)

I was just getting off work when I thought about Rosaline. Hopefully she can my next real girlfriend. Not just another one night stand. I hope she calls me sometime so we can go on a real date instead of just meeting drunk in a bar. I want a real kiss instead of a drunk wet one. I'm overthinking this. We barely met and I'm expecting too much. I drove home and put my stuff away. I grabbed a beer from the fridge and laid on the couch.
When will I get another girlfriend like Amelia? I want a great relationship with an excellent girl, but without her cheating and leaving me like Amelia. Maybe Rosaline will be that girl. Maybe we'll start a great relationship and she won't leave me or cheat on me. I need to stop thinking about this. We barely met today, I don't even know that much about her. I want to talk to her again. I sighed as I drank my beer. I don't even have her number, but she has mine. I guess she decides where this relationship will go.

I looked at my beer and started to wonder if Rosaline drinks and if she has a strange drunken personality. I know I have one. I turn very flirty and touchy. I wonder how Rosaline's is like. What if Rosaline was into anything freaky? Like, what if she is into tying people and stuff like that. I have never been tied up before so I don't even know if I'd enjoy it. I wonder how she kisses. With or without tongue? I should ask her. Maybe she'll show me an example. I finished my beer and set it on the coffee table. I can't drink too much tonight. I still have a job to go to tomorrow.

I got up and sighed. Time for bed. I ventured to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I stared at the mirror and let down my pony tail. My blonde hair going every where. I felt the water inside the shower to feel it if it was warm enough. Once satisfied with its temperature, I started to undress. I stepped inside the shower and smiled to the water's warmth. Showering is nearly the greatest feeling off all time. I love the warm water. It's up on my 'Best Things Ever' list next to lesbian sex and drugs. We'll get into the drug story later.