XXXV: First Kiss (Rosaline's POV)

I woke up to a cold breeze on my body and a horrible headache. I rubbed my head as I sat up and looked at the floor next to my bed. There were clothes everywhere. Is that Serena's? What happened last night?

"Morning sunshine."

I jumped to someone speaking, I didn't know there was anyone else in my room. I turned to see Serena laying in my bed.

"S-Serena! W-What are you doing here?!"

I pulled the bed covers over my body. I was only in my bra and panties. She can't see me like this. We hardly know each other.

"I slept here."

"W-What?! Why?!"

"Well if you must ask. We were going to have sex but you passed out on top of me."

"I-I don't remember what happened last night."

"Well for your first time drunk. You not only got drunk. You got completely destroyed. I'm sorry about that by the way."

"It's... It's fine. Can you at least explain what happened?"

"Well... It's a weird story..."

Serena spent the next hour explaining to me what had happened last night. Me drinking too much, kissing her first, undressing in the car, trying to have sex in the car, making out in my room, and how we were about to have sex.

"And then you passed out on top of me. I put you in bed then slept next to you. Now we're here."

"Well then... I guess I've gotten my first kiss without even knowing. Then tried to lose my virginity. It's weird how all that happened and I don't even remember a bit of it."

"Well you don't have to call that your first kiss."

"Wait, what do you mean?"

"Why don't we just call this your first kiss."

Serena slowly put our lips together and kissed me. My cheeks burned up as I melted into the kiss. It tasted a bit like strawberries. She pulled her lips away and stared at me.

"You know Rosaline. I got you drunk. You owe me that crazy story."

I giggled a bit when she said this.

"Okay, fine, but after breakfast. No storytelling on an empty stomach."