IX: Confession (Amelia's POV)

"Well Serena.... Ummm.... That's a great question and the awnser for that is....."

I didn't know what to say. I know I haven't been sharing as much as I should in this friendship, but I don't know if I could even be honest with Serena. She is great and everything, what if my honesty ruins this friendship. No, if she is a true friend, nothing will change. I have to be honest now that she is questioning.

"The awnser is that.... ummm.... Serena.... I'm...."

"It's okay Amelia, you can share with me."

Her words made me feel a bit more at ease and more comfortable with the situation.

"Serena.... I'm.... I'm a lesbian."

Before I could look up and see Serena's reaction to my words. She jumped on me and hugged me tightly. I started to blush as I sat there not hugging back. I was confused at what was happening right now, but I didn't care. I could just feel her close to me, and have her by my side all the time.

I wonder if Serena was a lesbian. We never had a conversation on sexuality. I wonder if we could ever get Serena to my girl- Before I could finish my thought, Serena let me go and stared at me. Her shining green eyes locked onto mine.

"Amelia, I'm so happy you could share with me. You don't know how happy this makes me. Why couldn't you just tell me before?"

I honestly didn't know what stopped me. I mean, in my head, Serena could have possibly been some crazy christian and hate me for being lesbian. Or, she could have just found being a lesbian was nasty and would have disliked me. I've been staying secretive just so I didn't lead any clues to me being a lesbian.

"Well Serena.... I was afraid of you not liking me or even hating me if you found out I was a lesbian."

"Amelia, I'm also a lesbian. So, I don't hate lesbians, but I do love them."

My face struck in awe looking like O.O and all. Did Serena really just say she's a lesbian?